48Days.NET

top page logo

Your place for community & resources to find or create work you love

We are so glad you're here and ready to take the next step! We created 48days.net as a place for community. For people to encourage each other and help each other in finding or creating work that is meaningful.

But frankly, we've outgrown it, so we're moving to provide you new resources.

48Days.net will be closing as it is today on November 30, 2017. Until then current members can click the button below to access groups and resources.

If you're new to 48days.net, connect here for a close up look at our thriving 48 Days Eagles Community and to get weekly free resources and motivation as you find and create work you love.

All Discussions Tagged 'business' (13)

← Back to Jump Start
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to 48Days - Part Time Coaching Business

Hello, everyone. I'm new to the 48Days.net community, but I am interested in starting my own career coaching business targeted to adults an…

Started by Randy Mahoney

7 Feb 8
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

Jumpstart Your Startup is LIVE

Hi All, I hit the "go live" button on my video course Jumpstart Your Startup. You can get the details here. Appreciate feedback or passing…

Started by Brian Richardson

0 Mar 14, 2016

Jumpstart Your Startup

Hi All, I have been working on a project recently, and just completed it. It’s an online video course for startups. If you are thinking of…

Started by Brian Richardson

0 Mar 12, 2016

Some Freebies Jumpers Might Like

Hey Fellow Jumpers, I just wanted to share that there are a couple of new offers on my site that you might be interested in. I have started…

Started by Kathy

0 Nov 23, 2015

All-in

I have toyed with the idea of starting a coaching business to help people get unstuck from survival mode.  My quick story: My wife was diag…

Started by Matt Herynk

5 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Michael Juhl

My New Business - SimpleBooks LLC

Group, I recently joined the 48 Days Community after listening to Dan for about a year.  I have been a Commercial Banker for nearly 10 year…

Started by Jeriod Turner

9 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Brian Seim

You're Invited to a B.Y.O.B !! Event

Wanted to share that fellow 48 Days Called Woman Leader, Lynne Watts and I will be offer a B.Y.O.B intensive workshop on Saturday September…

Started by Kathy

0 Aug 26, 2015

Big Steps, one at a time

Like everyone else, I find myself mired in the busy-ness of my day to day work. I know how hard it can be to pull ourselves away from what…

Started by Nancy Becher

0 Aug 3, 2015

Is Dreaming Enough?

I don't think so. It might not be what people want to think (or hear) but starting -- and running -- a business is hard work. It starts wit…

Started by Nancy Becher

1 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Mitch Kriegh

Alan Jackson's Coaching Superpower

Hello Fellow JUMPers,  I've been drafting this discussion for quite some time now, but keep getting swamped with work and other life events…

Started by Diane Krause

1 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Alan Jackson

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service