- "He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else." - Benjamin Franklin
- Every choice you make has an end result.
- "You may have made some mistakes and you may not be where you want to be but that's got nothing to do with your future."
damian l. boyd
- Employment Engagement: "Discretionary Effort" or Voluntarily doing more than you're paid, required, expected to do to improve the enterprise.
- Every leader needs people who are problem solvers, creative, and resourceful. They become leaders and cheerleaders. Find them!
- Doing God's will is different than knowing it, because doing it most often requires risk and adjustment and change.
- Legalism is an obsessive conformity to an artificial standard.
- If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much. (Go do something unknown today!)
- If you need to come up with a creative solution, and it involves people issues, Love is likely the answer.
- "Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember, the only taste of success some people get is when they take a bite out of you."
- "It's not what happens to you that matters. It's how you respond to what happens to you that makes a difference."
- "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." - Winston Churchill
- "To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong." - Joseph Chilton Pearce
- "I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday." - Abraham Lincoln
- Giving orders doesn't constitute leadership. Creating order out of chaos does.
- Focus yourself on bringing great value. The mission of business is to help people. Do that and the money will come.
- In every contest, there comes a moment that separates winning from losing. The true warrior understands and seizes that moment. -Pat Riley
- "You can start where you are with what you've got and go to wherever it is you want to go."
- "You build a better company by building better people."
- "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." - Thomas Aquinis
- An unguarded heart leads to unbridled emotions which lead to unreasonable thinking resulting in unwise choices.- Brian Bloye
- We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future. Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- "In Disney films you see...the importance of being kind to others, of serving others, of finding joy even in adversity." ~ Les Perkins
- Once in a while, we need to stop striving for happiness, and just be happy.
- "There is a time to let things happen and a time to make things happen." --Hugh Prather
- "The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment." - Anthony Robbins
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six sharpening my ax. - Abraham Lincoln
- 20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. ~ Mark Twain
- "Success is the maximum utilization of the ability you have."
- "Everyone has the will to win, but it's only those with the will to prepare that do win." -Bobby Knight
- When God puts a vision in your mind, struggles that get in your way may be exactly what mold & shape you into what you are supposed to be.
- Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose. - Lyndon Johnson