by Pete Ferguson
We all have that friend, coworker, or family member who will often start off a sentence ...
- "I was going to (or I wuz gonna ...) fill your car up with gas, but then I forgot ..."
- "I wuz gunna buy you a nice shirt for your birthday, but then I didn't know what color you like ..."
- "I wuz gonna call you after your grandpa died ..."
- "I wuz gonna go to college, but then ..."
- "I wuz gonna lose 20 lbs, but then ..."
The pathway to Hell is paved with "I wuz gonna" good intentions. That's why I believe everyone will be so miserable in Hell - they see potential, but they choose not to take action. And so they are left with "I wuz gonna ... but I didn't" realizations... Continue Reading
What's on your "wuz gonna" list that needs to be on your "I just fi...