In one of Seth Godin's recent blogs, I was inspired by several notions and wisdom.
Some valuable lessons from Seth's blog:
- Associate with those who emphasize and are experienced with productive failure.
- Breakthroughs throughout history (music, software, athletics) are geographically located by attracting tribes of followers.
- Surround yourself with people who are motivated to make a difference.
- Relocate if you must, in order to join the tribe and become part of the creativity.
- You may read the rest of the story here!