We are what we eat is a common and popular saying, but how many of us do remember the famous saying considering what we take into our stomach. The way we want to look will determine among other things by what we eat. If we want to keep fit and healthy, there are some foods that we can take to help us keep our fitness and remain healthy. In our latest research on food for health and fitness, there are top 5 natural foods that work wonder on our body system. As a woman, we need to keep the shape, healthy and look sweet at all times. Below are the top five natural foods for our health and fitness.
(1) Carrots –Carrot is an easy grab and midsection food that you can find everywhere, but lots of people just look away, a single serving is only about 40 calories and packed with a complex carbohydrate that gives your muscles extra energy. If you can be eaten a carrot every blessed day, you will discover how your health will be boosted with carrot energy given and fitness. Just give it a try for a week, and you will see the changes in your body.
(2) Berries –This is another food that will boost your health and fitness level because berry protect your muscles from free radicals, free radicals in your body will make you aging, but with berries, this will be prevented as it will protect your muscle from these free radicals. One thing you should remember is berry with more darkcolor are much healthier than the other ones, the darker the color, the more vigorous the berry.
(3) Salmon -Not only is it great for heart health (a key in overall health & fitness), but it's high in omega-3's, which recent studies have shown to lessen belly fat, as you know that a fat belly will affect your health and fitness. So if you're looking to tone that mid-section, make salmon a regular part of your diet!
(4) Cereal -More importantly whole grains. Eating a balanced breakfast jump starts your metabolism and your muscles. Whole grain cereal and fat-free milk are the perfect morning meal or even pre-workout snack. Just remember, you'll want to eat your snack 60 minutes before your sweat session.
(5) Eggs -There couldn't be a more perfect single serving food. And DON'T skip the yolk! Egg yolks are packed with iron and lecithin, both critical for brain health. And not to mention protein! One egg only comes in at around 70 calories and 6 grams of protein!
These foods are not just beneficial to women only but also men! The list is not limited here, other foods are beneficial to our health and fitness, but these are just the one I considered the top 5 natural food for a healthier and body fitness.
I will like to hear from you too, which food have you tried and discovered that it had boosted your health and fitness level in the past and present. Your contributions will be highly appreciated.
I am Temilola Waliu Globalwalyy, a Blogger, entre and social preneur. A Content & Information philanthropist. The founder of Tecky Planet, A Digital Marketing and SEO Firm. The Chief Editor of Health Save Blog, one of the largest health blog in Africa. Connect with me on TwitterFacebook