Your place for community & resources to find or create work you love
We are so glad you're here and ready to take the next step! We created 48days.net as a place for community. For people to encourage each other and help each other in finding or creating work that is meaningful.
But frankly, we've outgrown it, so we're moving to provide you new resources.
48Days.net will be closing as it is today on November 30, 2017. Until then current members can click the button below to access groups and resources.
If you're new to 48days.net, connect here for a close up look at our thriving 48 Days Eagles Community and to get weekly free resources and motivation as you find and create work you love.
A well-written and an informative blog can help you get better returns, regardless of how aggressive your online or social media marketing is. At a time, when all your competitors are busy shoving advertisements down the audiences’ throats, it is easy to get lost in the crowd. It all comes down to how much value you create as a brand, as a business which wants to contribute its services for the customer’s benefit.
Blogs have been used as a marketing tool by businesses across all major industry sectors. Call to actions included within them are capable of bringing better traffic and conversions. Although business oriented blogs have changed quite a bit in their approach and writing style over the years, their main purpose remains the same. With unique and engaging blog content, your business can establish itself as a reliable service provider.
Blogging Tips that Can Bring in More Leads to Your Business
1. Engaging photos - Always make sure that any blog you are posting on your website has images that immediately engage customers. A good quality, a high-resolution image can create a positive impression on the minds of your target audiences.
2. Utilize videos - An explainer, vlog or a list video is a highly potent tool in today’s world. Everyone is used to finding and viewing videos as they scroll down on their social media feeds. With an attractive video, you can get your customers interested in clicking through and actually reading your blog. At Sand Crest SEOfirms, professionals usually stress on video for clients.
3. Lists for a less patient audience - If you want to create informative blog content to grab more attention, lists are a good way to do that. That’s because most target audiences (regardless of what industry you want to cater to) have very short attention spans. For example, they will prefer to go through listicles instead of straining their eyes over large paragraphs.
4. Tell stories in a unique way - A generic blog, which throws some information out to the audiences, might have worked in the past. Not anymore! With search engine algorithms and social networks giving preference to quality content, your blog should be nothing, but awesome. Or else, there is no point to it. Aim to be original and achieve a good standard of fresh blogs.
5. Stay in the know - It is definitely a good idea to incorporate relevant industry trends, major social or online happenings, or anything that probably can have an impact on your audiences’ lives. Utilizing current trends in your blogs can make it go trending on social media and it will have a better chance of getting picked up by search engines faster.
Even if you have been getting good results from your blogging ventures, considering the above points might help you out. Always remember that blogging is one of the most important aspects of any Internet marketing campaign. Whether it's the web, social or even email, a quality blog can help your brand shine.