1. Walk for 10-30 minutes every day…..while smiling.
2. Sit quietly for at least 10 minutes every day, in isolation, if necessary.
3. Upon rising in the morning, one must immediately say, “My goal today is….”
4. Listen to quality music every day. This is real nourishment for the soul.
5. Live with the 3 E’s: Energy, Enthusiasm & Empathy.
6. Play more games than last year.
7. Read more books than last year.
8. Look at the sky at least once a day; appreciate the majesty of the world that surrounds us.
9. Dream more while awake.
10. Eat more foods that come from trees and plants. Eat less manufactured foods.
11. Eat berries and nuts. Drink green tea, plenty of water, and a glass of wine; toast something beautiful in life and, if possible, in the company of a loved one.
12. Try to make at least 3 people laugh every day.
13. Don’t spend your precious time immersed in rumors, things from the past, negative thoughts or things beyond your control. It is better to invest your energy in the positive present.
14. Life is a school, and we are here to learn. Problems are lessons that come and go; what we learn from them will serve us for the rest of our lives.
15. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a beggar.
16. Eliminate clutter in the home, the car, the office. Let a new energy enter your life.
17. Smile and laugh more often.
18. Do not let an opportunity pass to hug a friend.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating someone.
20. Don’t take yourself so seriously. Nobody else does.
21. It is not necessary to win every argument. One must accept that the other person is not in agreement, and learn from his position.
22. Make peace with your past, so as not to ruin your present.
23. Don’t compare your life with others. You have no idea of the highways they have traveled during their lives.
24. Nobody is responsible for your happiness, except yourself.
25. Remember that we have no control over what happens to us, but only what we do.
26. Learn something new every day.
27. What others think of us is not completely under our control.
28. Appreciate your body, and its marvels.
29. Whether the situation is good or bad, it will change.
30. Work will not take care of us when we are sick. Our friends will. Stay in contact with them.
31. Reject everything that is not useful, amusing or beautiful.
32. Don’t lose time. We already have all the things we need.
33. The best is yet to come.
34. Nothing is as important as sitting, standing and getting dressed and helping others.
35. Have fantastic sex.
36. Phone your family regularly and tell them, “Hi, I was thinking of you.”
37. Each day, before going to sleep, say, “I am thankful for____. Today, I succeeded in _____.
38. Remember that we have too much that is good to be stressed.
39. Enjoy the voyage. There is only one chance to be successful.
40. Life is beautiful. You must appreciate it as much as possible.
Have a wonderful journey!