Your place for community & resources to find or create work you love
We are so glad you're here and ready to take the next step! We created 48days.net as a place for community. For people to encourage each other and help each other in finding or creating work that is meaningful.
But frankly, we've outgrown it, so we're moving to provide you new resources.
48Days.net will be closing as it is today on November 30, 2017. Until then current members can click the button below to access groups and resources.
If you're new to 48days.net, connect here for a close up look at our thriving 48 Days Eagles Community and to get weekly free resources and motivation as you find and create work you love.
Before water generates steam, it must register 212 degrees of heat. 211 degrees will not do it. It has to be 212 degrees. Too many people are trying to heat up their lives with only lukewarm water. They never do what is necessary to turn up the heat to the boiling point to take their lives to another dimension.
Here are 21 motivators to heat up your life and generate some steam.
1. Visions are birthed in the heart and mind of an individual that is frustrated and tired of the way things are in contrast to the way they believe things could and should be.
2. No matter who you are, what country or continent you live on or what side of the tracks you are from, God created you with a unique vision that no one in this world can live, but you.
3. You are an original! You are not a carbon copy of anyone. God created you with a specific purpose that only you can live. If you do not live your purpose, you and the world will miss out.
4. A focused purpose frees you to embrace your vision and empowers you with the potential to produce powerful and lasting results.
5. Consistently living your purpose will enable you to overcome the distractions and temptations that will try to take your life off course.
6. You have within you the potential to turn your purpose into a thriving, powerful and productive vision that will change your life and positively affect the lives of everyone that is connected to you.
7. When you look at your future through the lens of God’s Word the impossible becomes possible. The unreachable becomes reachable. The conquered becomes the conqueror.
8. You will never succeed at being who God designed you to be if you are constantly looking at who you use to be.
9. Life is too short and unpredictable. Don’t waste another second on people, possessions and places that don’t help fulfill your purpose.
10. Don’t let the fear of what could happen to you, stop you from pursuing what you know is possible.
11. If you learn how to set specific goals that are measurable, actionable, reinforcing and trackable, you will open yourself up for success.
12. If you feed your mind with what God says is possible, your life will respond to the information and proceed with the job of making your vision a reality.
13. If you are in a negative situation that is causing you pain maybe it is time take a fresh look at yourself; discover who you are, define where you want to be, develop a clear plan of action and move forward.
14. Whatever God has assigned you to do, remember that He will provide everything you need to get the work done! He will supply whatever resources, finances and people you need to help put your plans into action.
15. When you catch yourself thinking defeated thoughts or speaking negative words, immediately replace them with empowering thoughts and positive words.
16. Write down your goals! Written goals will bring clarity to your life. When you document your goals you create a road map to focus your directions. You will begin to see clearly what needs to be done and how to do it.
17. It is your responsibility to grow your potential for success so that you stand out to the world and shine the way you were designed to shine.
18. Success is becoming the person God has purposed you to be, living positive values that guide your daily choices and actions, accomplishing the goals that give your life direction and sowing seeds that empower others.
19. When you pursue your goals with unwavering faith watch the doors of opportunity open before your very eyes.
20. Whatever you feed your mind will grow. Feed it negative thoughts it will produce negativity. Feed it empowering thoughts it will produce productivity.
21. Your avidity to motivate yourself to move towards your vision comes when your desires meet your God given purpose.
Question: What do you need to do to turn up the heat in your life, marriage, career or family? Leave a comment?