Your place for community & resources to find or create work you love
We are so glad you're here and ready to take the next step! We created 48days.net as a place for community. For people to encourage each other and help each other in finding or creating work that is meaningful.
But frankly, we've outgrown it, so we're moving to provide you new resources.
48Days.net will be closing as it is today on November 30, 2017. Until then current members can click the button below to access groups and resources.
If you're new to 48days.net, connect here for a close up look at our thriving 48 Days Eagles Community and to get weekly free resources and motivation as you find and create work you love.
Does anyone out there have a successful SAAS subscription product? Does anyone out there have a software development business? I've done that in the past but it was "owning my job". A year ago I had…Continue
I quit my job at the end of the month a week and a half ago. I left for a handful of reasons:
1. Salary 20% below par for experience and background
2. 1 hour commute each way and owner will not allow more than one day remote per week.
3. technology is disparate and legacy (I'm a software engineer)
4. I'm working on a team of 1
5. The company is not growing--since I joined 18 months ago most of the meetings are about how the company is not…