48Days.NET

Hello All - My book on divorce is currently titled/subtitled:  

Title: A Forgotten Friend

Subtitle: Rediscovering Yourself During and After Divorce

I'd like to change both for two reasons:

1. If someone glances at the title and doesn't bother to read the subtitle, they won't know it is about divorce
  2. Even though the combo of title/subtitle tells what the book is about, I think it is too general

In the book I share 4 stages of divorce, 10 key lessons I learned and talk about how writing can help you heal. The audience is people going through divorce and also those who have already gone through it.

Generally speaking, I tend to prefer shorter titles and subtitles, but in this case longer might make more sense.

Here's what I've come up:

New Title: Divorce: Finding Hope, Healing and Peace During and After

New Subtitle: Learn 10 Key Lessons, the Four Stages of Divorce and the Healing Power of Writing                           Down Your Thoughts and Feelings

What do you think?  I am open to suggested changes. Thanks,

Bob

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

Kent - I appreciate the supportive-ness (if that's a word). So many good ideas, wish I'd written 2 or 3 books on divorce so I could use more of them!  :)

Best,

Bob

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service