48Days.NET

I am doing a countdown deal on my kid's book, starting tomorrow at 7:00am MST. Would appreciate any of you helping to spread the word... thanks...

Just 99 cents, starting Tues, Dec 20 at 7am MST, for 24 hrs.
Then $1.99 starting Wed, Dec 21 at 7am MST for 24 hours before it returns to regular price of $2.99.

My kid's book, Woody Two Shoes. http://amzn.to/2gV7pNs

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

Bob, what a great book - just purchased mine, read it and left a review. The pictures were adorable and the story was great. How old is your son?

Jen - thanks for your purchase and review. That's wonderful! I don't have a son. Did I mis-type something that made you think I do? I have a daughter, but she's 33. Thanks again, Bob

HA! This is how I read it "on my kid's book" - I was thinking your "kid" wrote it!
Congrats anyways!!

That's funny!  I could have written that better. The kid's book I wrote...

Thanks for the support and the chuckle!  :-)

It's a cute book. I like the photo background with artwork characters added. Who did your artwork?

Thanks Lynelle!! I did all the artwork myself using a software package called Drag'N Drop Illustrator. I think it was $97.

You did the artwork yourself? Wow!

I did, Kent. Thanks. The truth is it was pretty simple. Drag and drop the characters and resize them.

Woody 2 Shoes looks great! Nice job Bob.

Thanks, Rick. Much appreciated!

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service