48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'author' (24)

← Back to Write It Forward - REAL Success & Profit for Writers!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Websites for Authors

Hi everyone!  I have a portfolio career and among the things I do is building websites for authors.  If any of you are interested in having…

Started by Julie Hinton

1 Nov 1
Reply by Allan Dubon

Great New Website Options for Authors

Hello Fellow Writers,  If there are any of you out there who need to launch a website, or are looking to update an outdated site, I want to…

Started by Diane Krause

2 Jun 25
Reply by Jerry Stumpf

Writing My First Book

I am starting to put together a small mathematics guide for chemistry students.  I have never done anything of this sort before.  Are there…

Started by Jennifer Lynn Timmons

6 Mar 22
Reply by Teri Miller

Coming through the dark valley of unemployment: I'd love your vote!

Good morning my friends! Recently I was thrilled to be invited to submit a story to CausePub.com, where I have the opportunity to get publi…

Started by Kim Hall

2 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Kim Hall

Free (future) oppportunity to make your book or ebook into an audio book

Hello All, Bottom Line: My wife and I would like to offer anyone the opportunity to make a book or ebook into an audio book. But we don't h…

Started by Alex Barker

13 May 24, 2013
Reply by Megan LaFollett

Interesting advice: Do I talk about my book with my family at the Holidays?

I received this email from Author, Publisher, Book Strategist Lynne Klippel, President. I thought her suggestions about sharing your writin…

Started by Kim Hall

10 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Kim Hall

Group Leader

Ever heard of Pixel of Ink?

Pixel of Ink is a website that highlights free Kindle books and bargain books everyday.  They also have a facebook page you can follow. I s…

Started by Sutton Parks

11 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

Group Leader

Write to the Bank Attendee's

Anyone that has been to one of Dan Miller's events at the Sanctuary in Franklin, TN may have remembered the poster Dan has with a bunch of…

Started by Sutton Parks

0 Aug 6, 2012

Group Leader

Newsletter subscribers

I had a great lunch meeting with Cliff Ravenscraft today.  He had 30 people sign up for his newsletter (which is only occasional updates on…

Started by Sutton Parks

16 May 14, 2012
Reply by Camden Ross

Group Leader

Ideas for Teleseminar

I would like to hold my first free teleseminar on the topic: Why You Should Write A Book And How To Do It Would this be of interest to anyo…

Started by Sutton Parks

25 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Sutton Parks

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service