48Days.NET

Deborah Eaton's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"This is my favorite resource: http://www.write4kids.com/ They know everything there…"

Deborah Eaton replied Jan 10, 2012 to What are the first steps in writing a children's book?

9 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Erin Casey

"You are welcome! Good luck on your site."

Deborah Eaton replied Dec 6, 2011 to Format of poetry text

10 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Deborah Eaton

"Okay. Yes, I see what you mean now. Definitely, looks better further away from the a…"

10 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Deborah Eaton

"No, I don't think so. Just all on the left. It makes the poems easier to read."

10 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Deborah Eaton

"I definitely like left justified. Black color. Just a regular simple plain font is n…"

10 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Deborah Eaton

"Yes, I would think a teen would keep turning the pages. Good start. I do agree with…"

Deborah Eaton replied Nov 22, 2011 to Chapter I - and the question is, Would You Read More?

9 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Patrick Grady

"I'm behind, too. Just hoping I can do 3000 words a day for the next few days and be…"

Deborah Eaton replied Nov 4, 2011 to November is National Write a Novel Month... are you writing?

20 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Farnoosh Brock

"That sounds interesting."

Deborah Eaton replied Nov 3, 2011 to November is National Write a Novel Month... are you writing?

20 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Farnoosh Brock

"Yes, I have signed up. I am still working on my characters, plot, and scene list as…"

Deborah Eaton replied Nov 2, 2011 to November is National Write a Novel Month... are you writing?

20 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Farnoosh Brock

"That's very interesting. Most people do seem to want to share their story no matter…"

Deborah Eaton replied Oct 29, 2011 to Latest Article; This is the story of Stephanie and the envelope

5 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Deborah Eaton

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service