48Days.NET

top page logo

Your place for community & resources to find or create work you love

We are so glad you're here and ready to take the next step! We created 48days.net as a place for community. For people to encourage each other and help each other in finding or creating work that is meaningful.

But frankly, we've outgrown it, so we're moving to provide you new resources.

48Days.net will be closing as it is today on November 30, 2017. Until then current members can click the button below to access groups and resources.

If you're new to 48days.net, connect here for a close up look at our thriving 48 Days Eagles Community and to get weekly free resources and motivation as you find and create work you love.

Dan Miller's Discussions (1,197)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Adam - congratulations on your book!  I mentioned it in todays 48 Days Podcast and r…"

Dan Miller replied Oct 14, 2016 to My First Book for Idea Addicts

10 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Adam Suter

"I've always wanted to take an entire year off and just browse for great content in t…"

Dan Miller replied May 18, 2016 to Early access to my public domain publishing course now available

23 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Aaron Kerr

Group Leader

"Eva, I'll certainly do that.  Morgan James is releasing some great new books."

Dan Miller replied Oct 5, 2015 to Publisher looking for Acquisition Editor

2 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Dan Miller

"David, A publisher who has a book that is out-of-print knows it's not generating any…"

Dan Miller replied May 18, 2015 to Advice on the mechanics of buying book publishing rights

5 May 18, 2015
Reply by David Waller

"Tim - dynamite interview.  Lots of meaty stuff - and lots of warnings about listenin…"

Dan Miller replied Aug 1, 2014 to Market Strategy for Authors

2 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Erin Casey

"Michelle, What a wonderful position to be in!  Selecting an agent consists of a coup…"

Dan Miller replied Jul 15, 2014 to Advice needed regarding editors and agents

15 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Alan Jackson

"Luke, We've used 99Designs for several projects and have been totally pleased with t…"

Dan Miller replied Nov 5, 2013 to 99 designs worth the money for a book cover?

15 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by DiDi

"Sharon, My "publishing company" is Vitology Press.  My son and I came up with the na…"

Dan Miller replied Aug 17, 2013 to isbn numbers

7 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Sharon

"Sharon, I've been buying ISBN numbers from Bowker for 20 years now and I've never se…"

Dan Miller replied Aug 17, 2013 to Bowker discount code

2 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Sharon

"Gary Veynerchuk has had a couple of New York Times bestsellers.  He is NOT a writer.…"

Dan Miller replied Jun 20, 2013 to To Write or to Speak?

11 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Sutton Parks

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service