48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (917)

Discussions Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

"Great titles! I like #3 - I was clean and crisp."

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Monday to Opinion on book title

25 10 hours ago
Reply by Deborah W. Wilson

"go ahead and peek at how people have done different blogs and see what you think. Fo…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Mar 14 to My Personal Blog vs 48Days blog

13 Mar 15
Reply by M. Trevor Acy

"Oh definitely Trevor. You can just "cut" and paste your personal blogs to the 48days…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Mar 14 to My Personal Blog vs 48Days blog

13 Mar 15
Reply by M. Trevor Acy

Group Leader

"ahhh....thanks Gang!!! I am SURE there are some awesome ideas from others and hopefu…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Mar 9 to How to have a successful book launch - discussion used for future launches - join in with suggestions

7 Mar 13
Reply by Erin Casey

"Agree with Rob, love your name Zechariah!!! Here are a few comments made in now part…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Feb 28 to Feedback please:)

11 Mar 14
Reply by Zechariah newman

"Rob - congrats on getting started. Dan recently did a free teleseminar that may be h…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Feb 26 to New Blog- I need direction and guidance

4 Feb 27
Reply by Rob Dyess

"Trudy Congrats! I was fortunate to see your cover earlier this week and it looks awe…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Feb 20 to Book Cover Done by a 48 Days Member

12 Feb 20
Reply by Trudy Baltazar

"I like four - actually I like the "green" in #1 too, but see that you got some great…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Feb 18 to Looking for feedback on sample covers for Hedging ebook

14 Feb 24
Reply by Tim Bishop

"Agree with Kent and Cam - I like "ing" as well as not using midlife two times.  I re…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Feb 16 to A Quick Vote / Feedback On Book Title

18 Feb 18
Reply by Kingsley Grant

"Thanks Joshua! Will get it loaded to tweet out this weekend! Congrats!"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Feb 14 to Free on Amazon: "Leave Nothing Undone: 13 Key Lessons from the Life of Joshua"

4 Feb 17
Reply by James B. Woosley

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service