48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,321)

Discussions Replied To (341) Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

"Vitalis - that is great you jumped in. Anxious to hear what others have for a good a…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied 22 hours ago to Best transcription app for converting iPhone speech into text - please share what you have found works

7 10 hours ago
Reply by Kent Julian

Group Leader

"Thanks Candice! Will look into to see if they have a Mac and iPhone version. Thanks!"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied 22 hours ago to Best transcription app for converting iPhone speech into text - please share what you have found works

7 10 hours ago
Reply by Kent Julian

Group Leader

"Oh thanks Eva!! Ha! I did administration medical transcription for several years too…"

7 10 hours ago
Reply by Kent Julian

"Self limiting beliefs and how they prevent us from moving forward - our own self dou…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 19 to What does my title tell you?

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Vitalis Essala

"Vicki, Congrats on your forward thinking. In meeting with speaking and coaching clie…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 5 to Testing an Idea for a Book

5 Aug 9
Reply by Vicki Hale

"Getting yourself in front of your ideal audience on someone else's platform is a gre…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 22 to Throwing out an idea here...

12 Jul 22
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"Annie, Love your idea!!! Would just challenge you to think about your audience in te…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 20 to Throwing out an idea here...

12 Jul 22
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"LOVE your focus Maureen! Knowing this, I too would go with what Billie suggested: Un…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 16 to Brainstorming book title ideas

23 Jul 31
Reply by Maureen Zappala

"LOL. Yes, I sleep...just learned to be very focused and intentional with my time.  Y…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 16 to What are ya'll working on?

20 Aug 16
Reply by Aaron Gibbens

"LOVE Mike's suggestion. Maureen, would you be using this as your "card" for speaking…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 16 to Brainstorming book title ideas

23 Jul 31
Reply by Maureen Zappala

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service