48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,290)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"Great suggestion Terry - actucaly I was thinking Mystery shopping 101 too for a titl…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Thursday to Feedback on Mystery Shopping eBook Title

3 on Thursday
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"HA! It looks like you already got lots of feedback here Bob...and from looking at th…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Thursday to I need help choosing a book cover

13 on Thursday
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"Hey Christa welcome and congrats on your newly written unit for homeschoolers and te…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Thursday to Marketing Ideas for Homeschooling Content

7 yesterday
Reply by Christa Brown

"Bob, Congrats!!!!! "

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Thursday to Coaching Program Re-launch - Special Prices Start Today!

2 on Thursday
Reply by Bob Wilson

"Your cards sound exciting Barry! I would offer all separate and the and packaged. Yo…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jun 8 to Self Publish or Not

3 Jun 9
Reply by Susan C. Foster

"Tim, congrats to you and Debbie! If you are looking for sales on the book, would rol…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jun 8 to Need help on title for life lessons book

7 Jun 9
Reply by Tim Bishop

"Hey Annie - CONGRATS!!! I noticed the @48DaysTeam twitted this out this afternoon to…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 26 to Free eBook till May 30 - The Nun Diaries

8 May 30
Reply by Jill Davis

"yes that is it."

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 12 to Words that will draw readers in and keep their noses in your book!

8 May 16
Reply by Vitalis Essala

""Platform" is simply your audience. If you are able to get in front of someone else'…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 12 to Constructive Feedback Wanted on my Book Blurb

12 May 12
Reply by Michael Allen Williamson

"Anthony,  While not a how to write book, Judy Carter's book, the Message of You is a…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 12 to Words that will draw readers in and keep their noses in your book!

8 May 16
Reply by Vitalis Essala

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service