48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,235)

Discussions Replied To (323) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Annie - CONGRATS!!! I noticed the @48DaysTeam twitted this out this afternoon to…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied yesterday to Free eBook till May 30 - The Nun Diaries

3 9 hours ago
Reply by David Soto Jr.

"yes that is it."

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 12 to Words that will draw readers in and keep their noses in your book!

8 May 16
Reply by Vitalis Essala

""Platform" is simply your audience. If you are able to get in front of someone else'…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 12 to Constructive Feedback Wanted on my Book Blurb

12 May 12
Reply by Michael Williamson

"Anthony,  While not a how to write book, Judy Carter's book, the Message of You is a…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 12 to Words that will draw readers in and keep their noses in your book!

8 May 16
Reply by Vitalis Essala

"Love Erin's suggestions below. Obviously doing talks on it would be a great way to r…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 12 to Getting paid multiple times for your work

5 May 12
Reply by Robert de Brus

"Hi Annie, Congrats on your upcoming book. Seeking out audiences that would be ideal…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 12 to What marketing tip worked best for your book?

4 May 12
Reply by Henry Matlock

"awesome article Kingsley!!!!!"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 12 to Mother's Day Was Chosen To Run This Article - So Cool

2 May 12
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

Group Leader

"Oh fun Nick!! As you probably have thought of, would be on the look out for things t…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 6 to Book Launch Party? What would be fun?

10 May 11
Reply by Nick Pavlidis

"Michael, congrats on your book! Do you know who your current audience is? If not, I…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 4 to Constructive Feedback Wanted on my Book Blurb

12 May 12
Reply by Michael Williamson

"Congrats Barry!!! Wishing you great success!! Just took survey."

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Apr 29 to Please help me pick a title

10 May 2
Reply by Barry Dunlap

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service