48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,505)

Discussions Replied To (366) Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

"Erin, THANK YOU for providing this helpful info! Also thanks for providing the 8 Wee…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Monday to Average word count for non-fiction and fiction

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Brian W. Foster

Group Leader

"Thanks Kathryn!!!"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Monday to Average word count for non-fiction and fiction

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Brian W. Foster

Group Leader

"Aaron, that is just stinking awesome! 175,000 ebooks - wow!!!!  What do you hope the…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Monday to What are you working on this summer?

13 on Monday
Reply by Marcus Kusi

Group Leader

"Cam, that is just outstanding!!!!!!!!!!! You are almost done already! "

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Monday to What are you working on this summer?

13 on Monday
Reply by Marcus Kusi

Group Leader

"Lynne, congrats!!!!!!! 7, that is just awesome!! My next book is going to be "my cal…"

13 on Monday
Reply by Marcus Kusi

"Annie - thank you for sharing!!! "

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jun 15 to Ever Wanted to Write for Chicken Soup for the Soul?

4 Jun 16
Reply by Erin Casey

"Tom, Off the top of my head I don't. Believe James Woolsey did a book on building a…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jun 1 to eBook Marketing Plan

9 Jun 3
Reply by Tom Henricksen

"Aaron, VERY cool!!!!!! So excited seeing you lead others to success through your pro…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 18 to Early access to my public domain publishing course now available

23 Jun 2
Reply by Aaron Kerr

"Kingsley, CONGRATS my friend!! Waiting for your email back on the note I sent. Yes,…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 12 to Looking for a few readers of my new book who would leave rating on Amazon

4 May 17
Reply by Robert Parkman

"Kathryn, Are you looking for feedback on the cover, content, etc or are you asking t…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Apr 27 to My create space preview needs your opinion please.

6 Apr 28
Reply by Kathryn Scalise

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service