48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (981)

Discussions Replied To (285) Replies Latest Activity

"Kingsley, congrats!!!! Agree with Jerry's suggestions above: Three Tips to Create a…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied yesterday to After A Painful Past Ebook

22 1 hour ago
Reply by Camden Ross

"hmmm....I like the "feel" of A. B is nice, but kind of seems like it would get lost.…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Thursday to Help me choose the cover for my next book

45 7 hours ago
Reply by Bob Wilson

"Agree with Kent Hey Bob, congrats!"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Thursday to Help me choose the cover for my next book

45 7 hours ago
Reply by Bob Wilson

"Hey John, looks like you got some great advice. I like your approach of going to a "…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 22 to Marketing to Corporations

6 on Friday
Reply by Jerry Stumpf

"Lee Congrats!!!! Allan is awesome! You have such a contagious smile, it would be nic…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 22 to New website and blog is finally born!

18 on Thursday
Reply by Lee Gaitan

"Whoot hoot!!! Great job you two!!!  Barry, this is going out on Dan's twitter feed (…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 15 to Great Interview with Erin Casey!

5 Jul 19
Reply by Erin Casey

"Hmmm...nothing to add. I really liked using createspace. Yes, you will pay more than…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 7 to CreateSpace-Cons?

16 Jul 9
Reply by Camden Ross

"Jeremy, I love createspace as it makes it easy to connect with Amazon (meaning you d…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jun 25 to Self-Publishing Scenario/Question

10 Jul 7
Reply by Jeremy James

Group Leader

"Congrats Greg!!!!! Just tweeted it out. Please send me an email at jen@theironjen.c…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jun 25 to Surviving Divorce Has Finally Launched

12 Jul 2
Reply by Jeff McManus

"Agree with Henry, Roy, Tim and Susan. Bummer but we can't control the actions of oth…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jun 22 to Important Question

22 Jun 23
Reply by Trudy Baltazar

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service