48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,061)

Discussions Replied To (290) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay, whatever ones you don't use, I want to use - these look great Chris. I too lik…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Oct 7 to Pick a Title, Any Title. Which one works?

21 Oct 12
Reply by Brian Del Turco

"Congrats Gail. It was beautifully done. I shared it on my LinkedIn, Twitter, Faceboo…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Oct 6 to My homeschool magazine is growing!

7 Oct 12
Reply by Gail Nelson

"Hi Kingsley, congrats!! Honestly, they both looked very similar - the same "feel" on…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Sep 15 to Making Your Dream A Reality Book Release

10 Sep 17
Reply by Kingsley Grant

"As Diane mentioned, Bowker is you can go through. I just purchase in batches of 10.  "

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Sep 12 to Best place to purchase ISBN number?

10 Sep 13
Reply by Bob Wilson

"congrats Bob! It is fun to see members on the 48days.net community collaborate. With…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 25 to My First Book

12 Oct 7
Reply by pauly hart

"Kingsley, congrats!!!! Agree with Jerry's suggestions above: Three Tips to Create a…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 27 to After A Painful Past Ebook

22 Jul 29
Reply by Camden Ross

"hmmm....I like the "feel" of A. B is nice, but kind of seems like it would get lost.…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 24 to Help me choose the cover for my next book

47 Jul 29
Reply by Bob Wilson

"Agree with Kent Hey Bob, congrats!"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 24 to Help me choose the cover for my next book

47 Jul 29
Reply by Bob Wilson

"Hey John, looks like you got some great advice. I like your approach of going to a "…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 22 to Marketing to Corporations

10 Aug 9
Reply by John Mauro

"Lee Congrats!!!! Allan is awesome! You have such a contagious smile, it would be nic…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 22 to New website and blog is finally born!

18 Jul 23
Reply by Lee Gaitan

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service