48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,122)

Discussions Replied To (299) Replies Latest Activity

"Great idea Alex!  Congrats!"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied 3 hours ago to Amazing Business Books for a Buck

1 3 hours ago
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

Group Leader

"Thanks James!!!"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Nov 10 to Any Suggestions on the Best Ways to Mail Books Out

4 Nov 10

"I like A - congrats Derek!"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Nov 10 to Help me choose a cover for my upcoming book. Please and thank you!

30 Nov 20
Reply by Derek Olsen

Group Leader

"Jeff, thank you!!!!!! I got a Dymo printer last year, but struggled with the darn do…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Nov 2 to Any Suggestions on the Best Ways to Mail Books Out

4 Nov 10

Group Leader

"Tim - thank you so much for the info!!! "

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Oct 27 to Anyone Have Any Recommended U.S. Book Fulfillment Houses

8 Oct 27
Reply by Bob Wilson

Group Leader

"Thank you Bob!"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Oct 27 to Anyone Have Any Recommended U.S. Book Fulfillment Houses

8 Oct 27
Reply by Bob Wilson

"Mary congrats!"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Oct 27 to Get on the Right Path...

2 Oct 27
Reply by Alberto Cortez

Group Leader

"Tim -"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Oct 25 to Anyone Have Any Recommended U.S. Book Fulfillment Houses

8 Oct 27
Reply by Bob Wilson

Group Leader

"Thanks Carey! "

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Oct 25 to Anyone Have Any Recommended U.S. Book Fulfillment Houses

8 Oct 27
Reply by Bob Wilson

"Okay, whatever ones you don't use, I want to use - these look great Chris. I too lik…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Oct 7 to Pick a Title, Any Title. Which one works?

21 Oct 12
Reply by Brian Del Turco

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service