48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,480)

Discussions Replied To (359) Replies Latest Activity

"Aaron, VERY cool!!!!!! So excited seeing you lead others to success through your pro…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 18 to Early access to my public domain publishing course now available

21 16 hours ago
Reply by Charles Jackson

"Kingsley, CONGRATS my friend!! Waiting for your email back on the note I sent. Yes,…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 12 to Looking for a few readers of my new book who would leave rating on Amazon

4 May 17
Reply by Robert Parkman

"Kathryn, Are you looking for feedback on the cover, content, etc or are you asking t…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Apr 27 to My create space preview needs your opinion please.

6 Apr 28
Reply by Kathryn Scalise

"Bob! So cool you are speaking at Innovate!!! "

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Apr 27 to Free Creative Cash Flow Challenge for Writers/Artists Starts Saturday

2 Apr 27
Reply by Bob Baker

Group Leader

"I just wanted to share quick quick update as I broke my wrist a few days ago and am…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Mar 18 to Best transcription app for converting iPhone speech into text - please share what you have found works

14 Mar 18
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"Hi Bob, I changed the subtitle off the cover of my first book, however on the interi…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Mar 4 to Questions on Changing a Book Title/Subtitle After Published

12 Mar 15
Reply by Bob Wilson

"John, SOOOO awesome to hear from you my friend. I left you a voicemail a few months…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Feb 17 to Need Help Finishing Your Book, or Publishing on Kindle?

21 Mar 10
Reply by John Henderson

"I like Tim's suggestion. Always nice to find ways to repurpose and expand your work…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jan 6 to book title

7 Jan 10
Reply by Robert Longley

"Hi Tim, I love number 3 and 5"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Nov 5, 2015 to cover selection and critique

4 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Tim Bishop

Group Leader

"Kent, thanks for sharing!! I tried a few times hitting the "fn" button two times ver…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Oct 28, 2015 to Best transcription app for converting iPhone speech into text - please share what you have found works

14 Mar 18
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service