Please scroll down to the discussions and join in!! We want to talk about how to build successful websites!Be sure to download the free e-book at the bottom of this post. No email required, just click and download.
1) Why do 97-98% of Web sites fail to thrive… or worse die?
2) Why are the 2-3% remaining sites so successful at generating traffic and income?
Learn more at www.sitesell.com
The key to success on the Net for the small business owner is to master an in demand niche.
With a niche-focused business, your competition will be lower and it will be easier for targeted, interested visitors to find your Web site. And “visitors” equals “traffic”… the lifeblood of any business.
By building a Theme-Based Content Site
, you will be growing your clientele (i.e., targeted traffic) from the ground up. Owning your traffic is essential to your longevity on the Net because…
If you don’t own your traffic, you don’t own your business.
An effective Theme-Based Content Site will be searched-and-found by prospective customers -- a number that will increase steadily as your site gains in reputation and relevance at the Search Engines. Simply put, you will be building a site that works for you, not the other way around!
So how do you build a site that works? It all boils down to this do-able process…
1) Develop a valuable product or service -- your own creation or someone else’s!
2) Develop your own site in the niche that you know and love.
3) Fill that site with high-value content.
4) Use that content to attract your own niche-targeted traffic.
5) Build trust and credibility with your visitors.
6) Use content to PREsell your targeted visitors. And...
7) Convert that PREsold, warm, willing-to-buy traffic into sales or contracts.
8) Diversify your revenue plan to include other monetization options (ex., Google’s AdSense, affiliate income, services, etc), all related to your site’s theme-based content. This diversification will help you grow a stable business that you own, one with true equity.
The process is simple, straightforward and easy once you shift your thinking to…
“Information first… income generation, second.”
There are simply no other variables to blindside your goal. If you “do” each step
of the process correctly, your Net venture will prosper. No, it must prosper.
But, here’s the catch...
You have to succeed at all steps. And the good news is that anyone can succeed if they combine motivation, the right process and tools (http://tools.sitesell.com/
) and a little hard work
So why then do 98% of online businesses fail? Sadly, their owners started with and continued to follow the wrong process…
1) Create a product/service.
2) Create site to sell a product/service.
3) Add payment and fulfillment solutions.
4) Die due to lack of traffic.
If you want to know what it takes to write well to build traffic on the internet then please
download the free e-book .The Netwriting Masters Course
. It is 48 pages (hey how did that happen??) of fantastic content to help you write for success online.