48Days.NET

Per Kent, I am submitting this discussion to - as Kent believes and I agree - the most amazing Mastermind Team on the planet!  I'm helping to promote a seminar in October of this year and we want to nail down a name for the event by Friday, July 1.  The event is a self-develoment seminar with topics such as how to be number one on your job; building a home based business; effective parenting in today's uncertain world, selling the product and keeping your sanity, and topics of the like.  Our objective is to build a stronger, more engendered community.  The goal is to inspire and empower the community to take action and begin living a more prosperous, balanced and whole life!  Lastly, this event is a charity event, where 100% of ticket sales will go toward the precious children of Make-A-Wish Foundation.  Here are the ideas for the event name we have so far: 

> Highest Potential
> Dream
> Unstoppable
> Limitless
> Wishes
> Discover
> Dreams
> Impact
> Defying Limits
> Dream Big
> Wish

Please select the title or titles that most peak your interest or submit a modification to any of the above titles.  Thanks!

http://www.EmpoweredSeminars.com

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Great idea, Dominique! I love the fact that 100% of ticket sales is going to " Make a Wish!"

Fantastic.

I like Impact.

~Cam

Thanks Cam for the suggestion or vote ;-)  Jeff, thanks for your support.  I will soon have a page on my website whereby people will be able to make a donation to Make-A-Wish.  A lot of approvals involved in all of that.  The legendary Zig Ziglar always taught that if you help enough people get what they want out of life, you'll have everything you need in life.  What's your vote for the event name?
Hey Kent, I would be honored to get your feedback as well.
I vote for " Dream Big."

I sort of lean towards Limitless...but I would add something like:

* Living a Limitless Life

* Limitless in Your Most Important Roles

Or maybe even...

* Make Your Wish Reality...While Making Someone Else's Wish a Reality Too.

Hope this helps.

Kent

www.speakitforward.com

Thanks Jeff!  Your CD is in the mail by the way.  Kent, what about Limitless Living or Limitless Life?  Catchy?

Sounds good, Dominique.

Nothing is "grabbing" me yet, but they are all good.

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service