48Days.NET

Hi everyone. What's the best way to get a database started to send out news, announcements, etc.? I'm thinking of emailing or messaging all of my contacts and asking if they would like to be added to my mailing list.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Marianne,

You are right on track with that approach of emailing all the FFFs ( Friends, Family, and "Fools"). When you do that you will want to keep a spreadsheet or something simple for now of who replies, who doesn't, and who consents to being on your list. 

Once you get a list going, I would use something free and easy. I started with MailChimp and then I switched to Elastic Email (more of a programmers list program--better for me). Both are free when you start out. There are a bunch of tools out there you can use. Some other's I've looked at are: convertkit.com, quickmail.io, constantcontact.com. They are all a bit different with different features and usability.  Just keep it simple when you get started.

The important thing is that the best time to start an email list is last year, the second best is NOW. Take action and do something to grow your future.

Let me know how I can be of service.

Brian

Thanks Brian!

Hello, Marianne.

I use Mail Chimp as well.  It is user friendly and not have to use.  I highly recommend it!!

Dakota

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service