48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'speaking' (55)

← Back to Speak It Forward - REAL Success & Profit for Speakers and Trainers!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can pop star Billy Joel help you be a better speaker?

I have been learning a lot about the power of story through Kent's teaching and personal reading. As a music teacher, I put together a week…

Started by James Divine

2 Apr 9
Reply by Kathy

Seeking the wisdom within.

So per Kent's request I want to ask for some guidance from the group. I have a brief backstory and I want to know what you would be doing i…

Started by Jason Pockrandt

14 Mar 23
Reply by Jason Pockrandt

Would love feedback on my new speaking video

Hi Guys: I would love to get feedback on my new speaking clip. It is ALWAYS a work in progress, so it would be great to hear what could mak…

Started by James Divine

9 Mar 11
Reply by Bob Wilson

Creating a Proposal for Schools and Other Institutions???

Hello there,  I saw a question by "The Iron Jen" ( I enjoy your show) on this forum and it encouraged me to ask you all this question. I am…

Started by Heloise Ridley

10 Feb 18
Reply by Heloise Ridley

Encouragement to Persist!

I made a commitment to send 10 emails every Monday night to try and book more speaking gigs. After 60 emails sent in early December and no…

Started by James Divine

13 Feb 13
Reply by Rick Seigmund

Group Leader

The Importance of TOMA

Two things happen for me this week that I believe will help you if you are interested in being a professional speaker.   First, I sent ou…

Started by Kent Julian

27 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by James Divine

Insights to Creating a Dynamite PowerPoint

PowerPoint seem to be the go to tool for the professional presenter. As many of us use this method of presentation on a regular basis what…

Started by Spencer Field

9 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Camden Ross

What Went Right???????

This is an unusual question to ask... Since 1998, I have been sharing my life story of molestation and forgiveness in churches in a concert…

Started by James Divine

7 May 12, 2013
Reply by James Divine

Lets compare speaking pages

Fellow Speakers: Let's help each other out by giving feedback on each others websites.  Specifically the speaking page. Here is mine, what…

Started by Derek Olsen

25 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Derek Olsen

Video Interview With Kent Julian - How He Built His Six Figure Speaking Business

Hey everyone I had a great time yesterday doing an video interview with Kent Julian on how he went from making $4,000 his first year as a…

Started by David Dutton

7 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Kent Julian

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service