48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'speaking' (58)

← Back to Speak It Forward - REAL Success & Profit for Speakers and Trainers!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creativity Speaking

Hi everyone, First I must apologize for my silence lately. I was just on vacation and before that speaking quite a bit. I am hoping to get…

Started by David Weiss

14 Jul 8
Reply by Maureen Zappala

Speaking Opportunity

Hopefully I can get some advice here. This afternoon my wife and I were talking to a really close friend of ours. She expressed how she is…

Started by Jared Buckley

5 Jun 19
Reply by Jared Buckley

The Story of My Speaking Opportunity in Colorado (I Skipped the Brownies)

I posted a comment over in the Six Month Jump group about my seminar in Colorado on Monday, and Kent asked for more info, so here it is. Mo…

Started by James B. Woosley

6 Jun 7
Reply by Bob Wilson

Where Do I Begin?

This is the first comment I am making after reading and watching this very active group over the past couple of months. Background 5 years…

Started by Jared Buckley

14 May 13
Reply by Allan Dubon

Can pop star Billy Joel help you be a better speaker?

I have been learning a lot about the power of story through Kent's teaching and personal reading. As a music teacher, I put together a week…

Started by James Divine

2 Apr 9
Reply by Kathy

Seeking the wisdom within.

So per Kent's request I want to ask for some guidance from the group. I have a brief backstory and I want to know what you would be doing i…

Started by Jason Pockrandt

14 Mar 23
Reply by Jason Pockrandt

Would love feedback on my new speaking video

Hi Guys: I would love to get feedback on my new speaking clip. It is ALWAYS a work in progress, so it would be great to hear what could mak…

Started by James Divine

9 Mar 11
Reply by Bob Wilson

Creating a Proposal for Schools and Other Institutions???

Hello there,  I saw a question by "The Iron Jen" ( I enjoy your show) on this forum and it encouraged me to ask you all this question. I am…

Started by Heloise Ridley

10 Feb 18
Reply by Heloise Ridley

Encouragement to Persist!

I made a commitment to send 10 emails every Monday night to try and book more speaking gigs. After 60 emails sent in early December and no…

Started by James Divine

13 Feb 13
Reply by Rick Seigmund

Insights to Creating a Dynamite PowerPoint

PowerPoint seem to be the go to tool for the professional presenter. As many of us use this method of presentation on a regular basis what…

Started by Spencer Field

9 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Camden Ross

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service