48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'professional' (8)

← Back to Speak It Forward - REAL Success & Profit for Speakers and Trainers!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

The Importance of TOMA

Two things happen for me this week that I believe will help you if you are interested in being a professional speaker.   First, I sent ou…

Started by Kent Julian

27 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by James Divine

Group Leader

How to Land Your First Speaking Engagement

This is a questions I'm asked all the time:  What is the best method for approaching an organization to offer your speaking services?   S…

Started by Kent Julian

24 May 1, 2012
Reply by Kent Julian

Group Leader

Blessed To Be A Speaker!

I've been on the road 3 times in the past 10 days...   3 GREAT speaking engagements!   I don't know about you, but I love practically eve…

Started by Kent Julian

4 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Kent Julian

Group Leader

I Didn't Bring My "A" Game

I spoke twice this weekend. One was a 6-hour workshop with youth workers and educators. The other was a 20-minute motivational keynote to…

Started by Kent Julian

6 May 23, 2011
Reply by Kent Julian

Group Leader

Using Short Video Clips to Market Your Speaking Services

One of the best ways to market your speaking services is to use SHORT video clips of one of your presentations or of someone sharing a te…

Started by Kent Julian

27 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by B. Jay Montgomery

Group Leader

2011 Speaking Goals

Let's encourage one another towards success and achievement as speakers by listing out our 2011 Speaking Goals here.  I'm sure this discuss…

Started by Kent Julian

91 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Andy Perkins

Group Leader

Building Your "Speaking List"

I done a lot of speaker coaching over the past few years.  In fact, that's one of the reason I started hosting the Speak It Forward Boot Ca…

Started by Kent Julian

9 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Kent Julian

Group Leader

Block Booking

Have you ever heard of Block Booking?It's a major strategy that can turn 1 speaking engagement into 3 or 4.In a nutshell, here's what you d…

Started by Kent Julian

6 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Kent Julian

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service