48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'Speaker' (4)

← Back to Speak It Forward - REAL Success & Profit for Speakers and Trainers!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

Interviewing Jane Atkinson, Author and Coach of the Wealthy Speaker, what questions would you have for her?

I am excited to get to interview Jane Atkinson, Author and Coach from the Wealthy Speaker, in 2 weeks.  As some of you know, Dan Miller has…

Started by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

4 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

Group Leader

Speak It Forward Boot Camp Attendees LAND SPEAKING GIGS!

Hey Speak It Forward Boot Camp Friends & Future Attendees, Jana Synder has book 2 gigs since the Boot Camp and Deby Dearman has booked…

Started by Kent Julian

27 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Kent Julian

Group Leader

National Speakers' Association - Is It Worth It?

Hi Gang, Wondering who is or isn't a member of the National Speakers' Association. If you are a member, have you received actual speaking r…

Started by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

6 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

Group Leader

Kent Julian's Speak It Forward Boot Camp (Oct 8-10) - Ask Any Question You Want About the Conference

Hello My Fellow Speaking Friends, As you know, I'm hosting the Speak It Forward Boot Camp in the northeast Atlanta area on October 8-10.…

Started by Kent Julian

5 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Kent Julian

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service