48Days.NET

Chris Peek's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Kent, As always, you provide such meaningful and practical advise. I've recently lis…"

Chris Peek replied Mar 26, 2012 to How to Land Conference Speaking Gigs

4 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Chris Peek

"Maureen, I appreciate your insights here. This sounds much like the process I've alr…"

Chris Peek replied Mar 26, 2012 to How to Land Conference Speaking Gigs

4 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Chris Peek

"Lynne, thanks so much for taking time to read Karen's story! You're exactly right -…"

Chris Peek replied Nov 13, 2011 to Just a Quick Success Story (This Stuff Works)

15 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Kent Julian

"Thanks Kent! I'm thankful for your willingness to share your expertise here with all…"

Chris Peek replied Nov 13, 2011 to Just a Quick Success Story (This Stuff Works)

15 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Kent Julian

"Marianne, Thanks so much! I would definitely encourage your neighbor to blog about h…"

Chris Peek replied Nov 10, 2011 to Just a Quick Success Story (This Stuff Works)

15 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Kent Julian

"PaMela, I appreciate your comments. With much persistence and dedication, I know you…"

Chris Peek replied Nov 10, 2011 to Just a Quick Success Story (This Stuff Works)

15 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Kent Julian

"Sarah, Thanks for your comments. I had't heard of SouthernPlate.com, but thanks for…"

15 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Kent Julian

"Jen, Thanks for your note. You will definitely get there! It's taken a while for us,…"

15 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Kent Julian

"Cam,   Thanks for the encouragement! With the crowd size that was there, speaking fo…"

15 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Kent Julian

Group Leader

"I'm jumping in late to this conversation, but could anyone share a sample letter the…"

Chris Peek replied Oct 3, 2011 to How to Land Your First Speaking Engagement

24 May 1, 2012
Reply by Kent Julian

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service