48Days.NET

Kent Julian's Discussions (2,851)

Discussions Replied To (1430) Replies Latest Activity

"Great job!"

Kent Julian replied Aug 21 to What to charge for a 16 hour ( 2 full day) Leadership Seminar with a co-facilitator?

16 Aug 21
Reply by Kent Julian

"Barry,  I agree with Kingsley, there is more to it than that. However, it's not too…"

Kent Julian replied Aug 18 to Submitted a proposal based on Kent's Bootcamp generosity

15 Aug 18
Reply by Kingsley Grant

"Criag, great question. Jodey Smith can probably help you out with this."

Kent Julian replied Aug 18 to Resource for sms texting?

1 Aug 18
Reply by Kent Julian

"Barry,  The key is to niche yourself by topic and market. The more niched you are, t…"

Kent Julian replied Aug 13 to Submitted a proposal based on Kent's Bootcamp generosity

15 Aug 18
Reply by Kingsley Grant

"Nice job, Kingsley. And proud of you for submitting much higher fees. When I speak o…"

Kent Julian replied Aug 13 to Submitted a proposal based on Kent's Bootcamp generosity

15 Aug 18
Reply by Kingsley Grant

"I've stayed outside but continue to build key relationships with leaders."

Kent Julian replied Aug 5 to Working with MLM Groups as a Speaker/Trainer

6 Aug 6
Reply by Jill Davis

"David...Jill is giving you excellent advice. I've learned more from her about the di…"

Kent Julian replied Aug 4 to Working with MLM Groups as a Speaker/Trainer

6 Aug 6
Reply by Jill Davis

"So proud of you, Kingsley. You are an example of stick-to-it-tiveness...and as you k…"

Kent Julian replied Jul 25 to Steadily Building My Influence Through Writing For Large Audiences

7 Jul 30
Reply by Bob Wilson

"Awesome Julie. Win-win is the key! You're right on track and I predict "rock-star" s…"

Kent Julian replied Jul 25 to What to charge for a 16 hour ( 2 full day) Leadership Seminar with a co-facilitator?

16 Aug 21
Reply by Kent Julian

"Julie, First off, congrats! Proud of you. Second, there is no right or wrong answer…"

Kent Julian replied Jul 25 to What to charge for a 16 hour ( 2 full day) Leadership Seminar with a co-facilitator?

16 Aug 21
Reply by Kent Julian

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service