48Days.NET

Camden Ross's Discussions (1,464)

Discussions Replied To (241) Replies Latest Activity

"While I don't consider myself an expert in this at all, and I haven't done any camer…"

Camden Ross replied May 17 to Would love to hear comments about how "speaking" to a camera is different from speaking to a live audience.

12 Jun 12
Reply by Ed Yarborough

"Congrats James!"

Camden Ross replied May 14 to It took two and a half years

13 on Saturday
Reply by Brian Brandow

"While this is an old thread, I hunted it down recently when being asked to provide a…"

Camden Ross replied Feb 4 to Getting introduced to speak.

16 Feb 8
Reply by Kent Julian

Group Leader

"Thanks for the encouragement. Time to pull out my notes from the bootcamp and take a…"

Camden Ross replied Nov 17, 2015 to My LOVE/HATE Relationship With Speaking

18 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Kent Julian

Group Leader

"Great post Kent, and excellent points. Perhaps one reason I haven't pursued travelin…"

Camden Ross replied Nov 16, 2015 to My LOVE/HATE Relationship With Speaking

18 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Kent Julian

"Current top recommendation -> Made to Stick by Chip and Dan Heath. This is more a…"

Camden Ross replied Nov 2, 2015 to Books on speaking

9 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Kent Julian

"Great job James! Like Kent said, the Snoopy story was powerful and unexpected and ex…"

Camden Ross replied Sep 3, 2015 to Got to share my story on Colorado Public Radio

12 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Jevonnah Ellison

"Yep. Thanks for jumping in to the discussion! I'm growing my toolbox. ~Cam"

Camden Ross replied Jul 22, 2015 to My Riskiest Speaking Challenge/Success . . . so far

8 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Camden Ross

"Thank you for these kind words and for jumping in to give your response. Anytime I c…"

Camden Ross replied Jul 20, 2015 to My Riskiest Speaking Challenge/Success . . . so far

8 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Camden Ross

"Yeah, teaching is one of those speaking areas where nothing is certain in your audie…"

Camden Ross replied Jul 20, 2015 to My Riskiest Speaking Challenge/Success . . . so far

8 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Camden Ross

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service