48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'podcast' (43)

← Back to Podcasting And New Media
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New podcast, how to link to iTunes?

Hello All! Just launched my podcast! But still learning! How do I make a link that will take people to iTunes to subscribe to my podcast? T…

Started by Douglas Bartholomew

7 on Thursday
Reply by Dennis Freitas

Great Interview with Ken Davis

I'm still plugging away at the podcast-- up to 26 episodes now. This week I interviewed Ken Davis to explore the creative process of what h…

Started by Barry Dunlap

2 Jul 8
Reply by Barry Dunlap

Anyone using Libsyn Monetizing?

Hello fellow Podcasters! (I love saying that) Is anyone using the Lidsyn Monetizing program? If you are: What are your thoughts on it? Is i…

6 Jun 17
Reply by Douglas Bartholomew

Spreaker.... What do we think?

I just set up my Spreaker account today. What do you think of Spreaker? http://www.spreaker.com/show/better-conversations-money-and-marriag

Started by Derek Olsen

7 Jun 8
Reply by Tom Ballard

Just launched my podcast! Art work not showing.

Hello All! I just launched my podcast over the weekend (June 1)! And just loaded episode #2! I am not seeing my art work on iTunes or on th…

4 Jun 6
Reply by Daniel J. Lewis

Launched my first podcast - thanks to Cliff's awesome work

I just launched my first podcast and I'm thrilled to be featured in New and Noteworthy today! Thanks to everything Cliff taught me to make…

Started by Deacon Bradley

12 Jun 5
Reply by Deacon Bradley

feedback on starting a real estate podcast

Hello! My husband and I started investing in real estate when we were 20 (me) and 22 (him). We read the book Rich Dad Poor Dad and at the t…

Started by Lacie Morris

9 May 30
Reply by Phil Ladden

Add my podcast to my Facebook or start a Facebook for my podcast?

Hello my future fellow pod-casters! I have over 650 people on my Aquaponics Farmer Face book page. Should I just add my Aquaponics Podcast…

6 May 6
Reply by Daniel J. Lewis

New podcast, star with BIG names or NO Names?

I have heard Cliff say that the first 10 episodes are the worst, so How should I start my upcoming podcast? Should I start by interviewing…

5 May 4
Reply by Douglas Bartholomew

Better Conversations on Money and Marriage

Hey gang, My wife and I launched our new podcast last week. We prepared for months and put a lot of effort into the production, launch, and…

Started by Derek Olsen

6 Mar 16
Reply by Tony DiLorenzo

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service