48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'podcast' (46)

← Back to Podcasting And New Media
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

Story of Addiction and Divorce

I have recently been a lot more open on my podcast Imagine Nation when it comes to my alcohol addiction and divorce earlier this year.  I f…

Started by Chris Nelson

1 Dec 4
Reply by Jevonnah Ellison

I need feedback on the quality of my podcast!

Hello fellow podcasters, Two months ago I started a podcast and community for teenage entrepreneurs. I've had excellent guests (including o…

Started by Hannah Wilson

1 Oct 28
Reply by Lori Bell

Something Extraordinary for National Podcast Day!

Hello fellow 48dayers! This coming Tuesday, 30 September is National Podcast Day!  For those of you who are already podcasting, are you doi…

Started by Mike Skiff

6 Sep 30
Reply by Mike Skiff

National Podcast Day

Hope you are all having a great day! Since it's National Podcast Day, I wanted to share my latest episode with you. It's an inspirational s…

Started by Barry Dunlap

0 Sep 30

New podcast, how to link to iTunes?

Hello All! Just launched my podcast! But still learning! How do I make a link that will take people to iTunes to subscribe to my podcast? T…

Started by Douglas Bartholomew

8 Jul 30
Reply by Nick Pavlidis

Great Interview with Ken Davis

I'm still plugging away at the podcast-- up to 26 episodes now. This week I interviewed Ken Davis to explore the creative process of what h…

Started by Barry Dunlap

2 Jul 8
Reply by Barry Dunlap

Anyone using Libsyn Monetizing?

Hello fellow Podcasters! (I love saying that) Is anyone using the Lidsyn Monetizing program? If you are: What are your thoughts on it? Is i…

6 Jun 17
Reply by Douglas Bartholomew

Spreaker.... What do we think?

I just set up my Spreaker account today. What do you think of Spreaker? http://www.spreaker.com/show/better-conversations-money-and-marriag

Started by Derek Olsen

7 Jun 8
Reply by Tom Ballard

Just launched my podcast! Art work not showing.

Hello All! I just launched my podcast over the weekend (June 1)! And just loaded episode #2! I am not seeing my art work on iTunes or on th…

4 Jun 6
Reply by Daniel J. Lewis

Launched my first podcast - thanks to Cliff's awesome work

I just launched my first podcast and I'm thrilled to be featured in New and Noteworthy today! Thanks to everything Cliff taught me to make…

Started by Deacon Bradley

12 Jun 5
Reply by Deacon Bradley

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service