48Days.NET

Let's face it, we all have marketing hurdles we must overcome. Some of them are specific to our situations; others are more universal.

What hurdles are you facing?

Views: 144

Replies to This Discussion

It can be tough to work on something for so long and so hard, only to find out that once you put it out there- no one wants to buy it... That's something I think we all face. 

Do you have a means to get feedback from your target audience before putting yourself out there (or products out there for sale)? Maybe you could do a survey to some Facebook groups or something similar? I've even offered a free downloadable product in exchange for people's responses to a short online survey.

Good ideas. Thank you, Daniel. kj

Kristen, I think your concerns are very common. Effective selling is built around establishing trust. People who "know" you will be more likely to buy from you. So, think about some ways you can nurture relationships with people before you have a product to sell. Maybe do a deep dive survey and ask people what their biggest problem is. If they feel like you want to help, they will support you.

One of the problems that I often encounter as a growth hacker is to decide which customer segment to target while marketing. There are just so many factors like Demographics, gender,likes, interests, age, beliefs and many more. Although an optimum combination does work sometimes but I am looking for long term solution, a strategy that works every time.

Cheers

If my audience is not responding and letting me know their "pain points" how can I give them a nudge?

I would focus on my niche and keep moving forward. Try a few things and see if anything gets responses. Once you get some responses, move more in that direction. Early in the game, there will be some trial and error while people build their trust in you.

Terry

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service