48Days.NET

top page logo

Your place for community & resources to find or create work you love

We are so glad you're here and ready to take the next step! We created 48days.net as a place for community. For people to encourage each other and help each other in finding or creating work that is meaningful.

But frankly, we've outgrown it, so we're moving to provide you new resources.

48Days.net will be closing as it is today on November 30, 2017. Until then current members can click the button below to access groups and resources.

If you're new to 48days.net, connect here for a close up look at our thriving 48 Days Eagles Community and to get weekly free resources and motivation as you find and create work you love.

Hey fellow jumpers, earlier this year I took a giant leap and sealed my future for the next 10 years or so.  I signed a deal to open a FASTSIGNS in Lawrence Kansas and we had a very soft opening this past week.  Check us out at www.fastsigns.com/2139.

We offer everything from promotional items to giant signs on the sides of buildings.  As we all jump into our next phase of life many of you are (or will be) looking for cost-effective promotional items, unique give-a-ways, banners and other marketing materials to promote your new ventures. 

This forum and community has been an inspiration and provided lots of good advice along my path and now it is my turn to give back.  Give me a call or shoot me an email when you need promotional or marketing materials and I will set you up with a discounted pricing.  Ask for Matt and tell me you are a 48 days jumper.   

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats Matt! - Leaps, JUMPs, and actions are what move us forward in life.  

As a business owner, our work is never quite done, but neither are the blessings that happen to us along the way. May I offer a little advice to you, and anyone else reading along?  

First, learn from the lessons that are happening all around you. Make it a habit of ending each day with a few minutes of reflection. Think about the smiles and kind words customers share when you deliver their products. In those times when you fall short in some way, don't beat yourself up. Instead, seek the benefits of transforming the situation into an opportunity for improvement.

Second, there is no valid reason those feelings of excitement and possibility you have right now should ever go away. Do your best to hold them in your heart so that each day can be a fresh start.  

And finally, always put the long-term goal of serving others above any short-term desire for quick profits.  

By the way, it's very heartwarming for you to offer a discount to JUMPers. Thanks for that.  

Appreciate you!  
  -Alan

That is great advice, several years ago I read a book by Robert Kiyosaki and one thing that stuck with me was a conversation he had with a successful businessman.

Robert: How do you become successful?
Businessman: by making good decisions?
Robert: How do you make good decisions?
Businessman: By making lots of bad decisions.

Since then I have tried to live by the mantra that failure is only a mistake if you don't learn anything from it, otherwise it is a learning opportunity.

Congratulations Matt! I'm not real far from you, I live SE of Salina, KS. I am trying to build my natural farming business and will be checking out your website soon! Best wishes to you!

Good luck Jeremy! Natural Farming is big in many of the areas I frequent. Do you have a website I can check out?

Congratulations on your BIG Leap.  

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service