48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'plan' (4)

← Back to Jump Start
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to 48Days - Part Time Coaching Business

Hello, everyone. I'm new to the 48Days.net community, but I am interested in starting my own career coaching business targeted to adults an…

Started by Randy Mahoney

7 Feb 8
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

Hope this is OK to post...Would you like a business helping others get well and earning an income?

We are opening up 8 slots for a coaching group for our 4 month My Busy Healthy Life Coaching program. It will definitely change your health…

Started by Celeste & Phil Davis

0 Jun 9, 2014

WW: The Gap

There are two gaps. The one you can see and the one you can feel. The one we see is often significant. The one we feel is almost always lar…

Started by James B. Woosley

4 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Diana Bader

WW: Are You Planning for 2014 Yet?

October is almost over.  November and December are full of holidays and parties.  The end of the year is capped off with staying up too lat…

Started by James B. Woosley

20 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Kim Anstaett

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service