48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'goals' (5)

← Back to Jump Start
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to 48Days - Part Time Coaching Business

Hello, everyone. I'm new to the 48Days.net community, but I am interested in starting my own career coaching business targeted to adults an…

Started by Randy Mahoney

7 Feb 8
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

Building my Resume Business in 2016!!

Last week I sat down and started mapping out what I want my resume review/writing business to look like in the next year and set out an inc…

Started by Jonathan Ytreberg

4 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Jonathan Ytreberg

Alan Jackson's Coaching Superpower

Hello Fellow JUMPers,  I've been drafting this discussion for quite some time now, but keep getting swamped with work and other life events…

Started by Diane Krause

1 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Alan Jackson

Success magazine, good food for your mind?

Success magazine, many of you have heard Dan recommend it on his podcast.  Is anyone subscribed to it or reading it regularly?  If so what…

Started by stephen rager

4 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Kathy

It's July 1st, what are you going to get done by 2014?

Well, it's July 1st.  I'm motivated by how far I've come this year but there's still a lot to do.   My first professionally recorded cd wil…

Started by Sutton Parks

50 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Drew Peterson

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service