48Days.NET

Ive createad a website for my business and would appreciate any feedback on it, and suggestions.

http://dvpcreations.wetpaint.com/

Thanks

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

David, congratulations on starting your own venture. Most people never make it this far.

I like your website, but I don't LOVE it. That is not to say I don't like your work, I just don't love the website. So that this reply doesn't get too long, I would be willing to share all of my comments in a message if you would like to add me as a friend.

I will say that I enjoy your black and white photography shots the most. Those caught my eye right away. I hope this helps and let me know if you would like detailed input in a message. Either way, great job getting your idea put into action!

Your website looks great! Who did you use build the website? I'm looking to create a website and I am having difficult time choosing what company and software to use.

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service