48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'weiss' (5)

← Back to Creative Ministry
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

How do you lead people into trying things?

A big part of ministry is leadership. A big part of leadership is getting people to work to solve problems. Creativity is all about solving…

Started by David Weiss

0 Jun 23, 2016

Group Leader

This much I think we an all agree on...

Creatives create! As such, I wanted to ask, what are you creating at the moment.  For me, this weekend I will be presenting two workshops a…

Started by David Weiss

10 May 27, 2016
Reply by Adam Garey

Group Leader

Roll Call

Since the group is sort of restarting and we have had a few new members join, I thought it might be a good idea to take a roll call. Tell u…

Started by David Weiss

12 May 26, 2016
Reply by Camden Ross

Group Leader

What Do You Need to be Creative?

I'd love to get your thoughts on this blog post: http://www.48days.net/profiles/blogs/what-do-you-need-to-be-creative?xg_source=activity

Started by David Weiss

0 May 11, 2016

Group Leader

Create a Better Life

I am working up a new project. Taking a page from the Dan Miller Playbook, I'm giving myself 48 days to create a new workshop/product/webin…

Started by David Weiss

1 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Eric Gale

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service