48Days.NET

Hi everyone!  I'm working on taglines for my site and can't decide which to go with.  Can you give me an idea of which you like best?  

1.  Time Tested Organizing Tips from a Naturally Disorganized Person

2.  Organizing Made Easy - Save Time, Save Money and Declutter Your Life

Thank you!

Views: 436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Randall!

HI!

I felt like #2 was easier to read, but the ending sounded too vague and familiar. Maybe add something to #2 about being natural disorganized.

Thanks Maria!

Hi Lesley

Did you decide which to use?

Paul - Currently I'm using some hybrid selections.  On my homepage I have "Organizing Made Easy - Save Time, Save Money, Declutter Your Home & Life" and on my About page I have "Organizing Made Easy – From a Naturally Disorganized Person".  

I figured that took the best of both worlds and put them in the most logical places on the website.  Anyone who wants to know more about me personally can know that I was formerly disorganized and everyone landing on the site will just see a more "professional" front.  

What do you think of this solution?

#2 is better because if I read the first I would think, "I'm not sure I want to take advice from an admittedly flighty person." although I completely understand the desire to want to do original and not overdone.  The second sounds like something you would read on any other site dealing with organization.  Maybe you can re-word #1 to sound more appealing to want to hire YOU, and not just yet another Jane Doe online with a blog.

Thanks for your input, Justin.

I like #2

Thank you Brian!

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service