48Days.NET

Recently, I came across a group of podcasters who were helping each other out by listening, subscribing, and reviewing each other's shows.

I learned that I wasn't the best fit for the group (because of their topics, etc.) but I thought this could be a great way for us, within the 48 Days community, to help and support each other.

The goals for the Podcast Review Exchange would be to:

• Let others know about your show.
  • Gain ratings and reviews.
  • Leave ratings and reviews for others.

Obviously, we would want to do this integrity and seek to "give" and not just "get."

If this interest you, let me know in the thread. If there's enough response, I will create an online document to list the shows and other relevant info.

This can be a fun way for us to learn about each other's podcasts and support each other in moving forward!

Let me know if your interested!

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a blogger and I think this is a great idea!

I appreciate that Robert! I hope others agree :) 

Where do you blog at?

Hey Justin, 

I just sent you a message. I think this is a great idea. 

Hey Allan!

I'm glad you like the idea! I'd like for some more of our friends to get on board :)

Just in case you didn't realize, I sent you a message as well.

I'm not a podcaster but whole-heartedly agree with this strategy!  Great work!

I was interviewed for the How To Be A Grownup podcast today, which was recently recommended on Dan's show.  I would encourage you all to reach out to Erik Andress, the host, because his podcast is grassroots and he is so interested in givers' gain that I feel he would probably participate.

Awesome Celeste! We'll have to check out your interview :) I'll definitely reach out to Erik. Thanks for the suggestion!

I've been asked several times, "How do you leave a review?"

If you're not used to the iTunes platform, it can be a little confusing. So I made a couple of quick tutorials to explain how to leave reviews for your favorite podcasts.

You can find them here: How to Leave a Review

Enjoy :)

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service