48Days.NET

Help!!  I've got my 2017 goals in place and even plans to accomplish them, but I need some accountability or I will get busy with life and not follow through.  Does any of our members have a website, blog, or facebook group where members gather to give encouragement to one another?  I had thought of seeing if I could start a "48 days group" where we try to jump start our 2017 goals together with 48 days of focus to start off the year, but of course I got busy w/the holidays.  Bottom line, looking for a place to touch base with others every now and then to help keep all of us on track.  It is easier to let myself down than others (needing some positive peer pressure).  Let me know...thanks!!     Mike

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Mike, 

We are starting a group within the next week or two. Most of the spots are filled, but if you're interested shoot me an email: allan@allandubon.com and we can chat and see if you're a good fit with the group. Excited to hear from you man. Congrats on realizing the power of a group that roots for you and keeps you honest. 

Way to go Mike for reaching out. I've done the same thing for a couple years where there were things I wanted to accomplish, but got lost in "Busyness." How wonderful to understand that we have to act differently to accomplish something new.

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service