48Days.NET

(Updated) Looking for Potential Guests for The Life Coaching Show

I'm having a great time with my podcast, The Life Coaching Show! It's all about self-improvement and helping my listeners close the gaps in 7 key areas of life:

1. Faith
  2. Family
  3. Career/Business
  4. Finances
  5. Development
  6. Relationships
  7. Health

The great news is, this gives me an opportunity to bring on guests, like you, to share your area of specialty. 

Are you interested in being a potential guest on the show?

It will give you an opportunity to connect with my audience and share your expertise and products and services. You'll also get continuous exposure through my website and social media channels.

If you are interested in starting a conversation, follow the link below. It will take you to a Google form where you can privately share your information. I will then contact you via email. 

You're under no-obligation once you express your interest. This is a way for you and I to start the conversation.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Express Your Interest Here!

If you'd like to contact me directly, you can do so at http://www.justingentry.co/contact 

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats on your podcast Justin!! I bet we have some speakers, coaches, writers, etc. that may be interested as well. If you are looking for more guests, may want to post it in some of the other groups that can be found HERE

Sounds like a good idea Jen! I appreciate you mentioning it!

And thanks for the congrats :) I really enjoy doing the show!

Justin - what a great idea! BTW, I think I just accidentally deleted your Google spreadsheet...

JUST KIDDING!  (But I did wonder if that could actually happen...)

An option would be to use Google forms. If you (or anyone) are not familiar with Google forms, wow, you need to check it out.

Is this not the best community ever? I continue to be impressed with the creative ideas and genuine helpfulness of our membership!

PS I did not add my name to your spreadsheet because I did not see a category for "redrilling bowling balls". If you add it in the future, please let me know!

Great point about the Google Sheet Chet! I do have a duplicate copy :) But you're right about forms, I'll see about switching.

Also I agree, I too love the community around here!

As far as redrilling bowling balls, I may just add the category for you :)

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service