48Days.NET

For those of you that don’t know, I’m Dan’s son. I’ve been running a non-profit organization called KEZA (keza.com) for the past four years living in Rwanda for the majority of that time. Over the years we have adapted our methodology many times, but our mission has always been consistent.

KEZA leverages the fashion industry to fight poverty and showcase the beauty and excellence of developing nations, resulting in lucrative careers and dignity for the artisans we serve.

I know the 48Days.net crew is an extremely valuable information and advisory resource, and the time has come to reach out to you. I would very much appreciate your thoughts, ideas, advice and even your criticism of our organization, especially in regards to some of the transitions we are going through. More info on that soon…

Simply put, we have a handful of issues we simply haven’t figured out and I’d like your input. The purpose of this forum is to work together on the issues at hand so we can empower more women in developing nations.

ISSUE # 1: We have a large amount of jewelry sitting at the Sanctuary in Nashville. Business has been slow and we need to move this product. We’ll do sales, events, parties or anything else you can come up with. We want your ideas on how we can sell this product, and we need to get creative.

Here are some options we’re already working:
Boutique Sales | KEZA Home Parties | Commission Based Sales Reps | Partnering with other Events

Let’s hear your thoughts!

Tags: africa, dan, development, entrepreneur, fashion, jared, keza, marketing, miller, sales, More…social

Views: 52

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you've tried to get to Oprah and can't, try her friend, Gayle King, she runs the O Magazine.

Also www.etsy.com. It's all handmade items and is huge.

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service