48Days.NET

Just wondering how many of you are a part of Jim Cockrum's Facebook Community. It has been so awesome for us as we begin our Amazon Business.  A big thanks to Steve Deaton and Dan Miller for recommending it. We've only been at it for 3 weeks, but it works. We're ready to pick up the pace now.

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep - Jim is a first class guy and I'm hearing more and more stories from people who got their start with his book or groups.  You're in good company!

Yes, I can not speak highly enough of Jim and his team. Definitely read his books if you have not. He kills it on marketing, outsourcing, consulting and online sales success. Really helped to see his perspective on do not as "they" say, do as "they" do. They being highly successful people. Being in someone's sales funnel in the success arena is not always the most accurate picture of what is actually providing their success. Jim is someone who blows that out of the water and does it very well. In all the times I've thought, "man I wish I'd listened to what he has to say 5 or 10 years ago", never have I wished that more than with Jim Cockrum and his team. As Jim and others alwaya say The 2nd best time to start is today!
I've been a part of Jim's community for a couple of years now and have attended the last two conferences he has done. Class guy. Great message.

I'm just starting to check it out. Looks good.

So how much time have you all scheduled out in your week or monthly to ensure that you develop and grow this opportunity in 2017? We are starting small but very commited to growing this, devoting a couple hrs per day to various aspects of learning, developing, and sourcing for ecomerce on several platforms. Shopify, POD in the works too. I can't wait to turn the remodel business into flipping and rentals for ourselves, instead of everyone else! And this is exactly how we intend to get the time freedom!
So any significant experiences about your journeys and how you plan to grow this in 2017? Would love to hear your stories. By the way sold a $$$ item last night for 29x ROI!!!

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service