48Days.NET

Hey everyone!

I have a really cool opportunity. As many of you know I finally took my side business full-time this year. No more temporary projects, fill in jobs or other typical 9-5 stuff and it has been great!! 

Right now I am looking for professional voice actors to read 5-10 second scripts for a radio ad I am building for one of the companies I consult for. (Or, for which I consult, depending on your degree of grammar policity)   ;)

Dan and this community really helped me start and get to the point I'm at and I really want to give back as much as I can.

So, please, if you are, want to be, or feel like this might something you do, let me know! Time to start!

I am hiring two women and one man, literally to read one sentence each.

Just reply if you're interested.

Take care,

John

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just shot a note to Pierce Marrs - he's done lots of this for us.  Would be great.

Dan replied before I got to it - was going to suggest Pierce Marrs as well. He is great. 

Thank you Dan and Jen. He would be excellent! 

On a side note, thank you both for everything! You two have been incredible mentors during this process.

Along with a bunch of speaking engagements, some book sales and small consulting jobs, I landed a consulting project for a multi million dollar company for 3% of gross revenue this year. Just that one contract will be worth around $60k this year and we are on track for it to double next year!

Thank you both!

John, 

Geez oh Petes that is just outstanding!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Thanks too for your very kind words. Getting to see your journey has been really, really exciting!!!

John, I would be honored to throw my voice in the ring for this. Let me know how you want to proceed. Be glad to provide samples or whatever you need.

You can email jpmarrs@gmail.com or call 615-473-1469.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Pierce

It's with great hesitance that I post this knowing that Pierce has been recommended, but if you're looking for a back-up, it would be my pleasure to submit an audition for you.

Sample demo here.

Pete! Don't be hesitant brother! I might not be the voice he needs. Wish you the best!

Pete,

You come  highly recommended from Allan Dubon!

We have worked out a place for you and Pierce. Ill send you a message with the script. If you could message me back your price for the script I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

John

Good grief!

No wonder Allan recommended you! You're really good!

Pierce, John, and Allan,

Your messages are a shining example of why I love this community.  The support is outstanding, the kind words mean the world. 

If you need characters let me know.  I auditioned for the cartoon voices department at Disney many years ago.  It didn't go anywhere but I'm pretty popular with kids under 5 :)

Congrats on the transition, John! Very inspiring. 

If you have trouble finding enough women, I'd love to audition. :)

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service