48Days.NET

I am in the process of setting up a side hustle but despite great resoruces I still have that nervous fear and would love people to talk to it about. Realized what I would love to have is a group of people all of us working towards a similar goal so we can trouble shoot the scenario. Anyone interested? Does one already exist that you're aware of? Any pot holes I am not thinking of? Let me know if I should elaborate more. 

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robert,

You have reached out to  that group you are looking for. This has been my experience here: this group is willing, able and enjoy helping their fellow members, I would suggest you let us know what the side hustle is and you will get great feedback in return....

-Paul

You're right I didn't elaborate enough. I meant an online Amazon, eBay, sales, or affiliate group. I realize my error in not being more specific. Guess you all cannot read my mind.
I believe there are a few members here who are excellent coaches in that arena. I'm also involved in the amazon, FBA, And online sales consulting arena. Also there's a Steve here who is very experienced in these online sales platforms.

I don't know if Harvey is still running a group or not, but I'd connect with https://sidepreneurmagazine.com/ and check out what they are doing. I think you'd greatly benefit either way! 

I was in the same situation as you recently. It took me deciding to work with a coach here to get going. They will push you to where you need to be. It has been difficult and very worthwhile.

Just the fact that you are asking this is a great sign that you will do many wonderful things.

Thank you for the mention Allan! I may be willing to participate in a group if it meets in the evening (Central Time). I did lead a group for a short time, but it fizzled because people weren't able to make our early morning meetings.

Happy to continue the conversation.  Don't overthink things. In most cases, the only difference between you and an expert is the expert has slides.  

Love your question.  Starting anything new there is always the nervous element.  Not to worry.  You have lots of support.  Engage with others who are doing the same kind of thing to learn from.  You might also find some connections with a facebook group as well.  Doing ebay, amazon etc. its important to find something that everyone needs or wants to keep the repeat buying.  It took me a bit to finally find a company I wanted to be with and its successful.  Ask lots of questions. Keep moving forward.

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service