48Days.NET

I was at Kent Julian's Speak It Forward event last month, and he hosted Brian Dixon as a guest speaker, Brian is a pretty awesome guy business wise, but it's his personal life that I find most inspiring. He played a snippet for us of a personal encouragement message he keeps on his phone.

I really liked the idea, so I had my own made. It's attached below, and you're welcome to listen to it.

I think it's a great idea that many of you might like to do as well. It took me five minutes to write and $5 for a recording artist to make a clean clear copy for me. You could also have someone important in your life record it as well. Or even a famous person. If I ever run into James Earl Jones, I'm having him record me a new one. In all seriousness, at events where celebs do meet and greets, they record phone messages for folks all the time.

Here's a quick rundown...

1. Listen to my message to get ideas.

2. Write your own or even copy mine if you have Vikings in your line and you're named David.

3. Hop on Fiverr and search for audio recording. I used a Canadian lady named Calisto who's super to work with (https://www.fiverr.com/calisto2986).

4. Put it on your phone or other device and listen to it as often as needed to remind you how awesome you are and how important your mission in life is.

Views: 91

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great idea!!
Michael Hyatt shared the recording he plays before speaking events of his wife telling him that he rocks (at least that is what I recall). Never would have thought to have it contracted out to be recorded - fun idea.

I love this idea...and I've recorded a few for friends of mine, but they weren't written as well as this.  As a voiceover guy, I would welcome to the opportunity to at least audition for anyone in the 48Days community if you have one that you'd like to have recorded.  This is so cool!

Wow. What an extraordinary idea. I met Brian at the May SIF, but didn't get to spend much time with him. Hopefully that will happen in the future. Just love this. Thanks so much for sharing it!

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service