These forums are based around the resources and books by Dan Miller. So if you are not familiar with Dan or 48 Days, please check out www.48days.com
to learn more about us before you post.
Our intent for these forums is to foster community for people who have been inspired by the messages of 48 Days and No More Mondays. We hope to provide a place for open discussion of issues, encouragement, inspiration… a place of adventure and shared journey.
In this spirit, we have some guidelines we would like you to be aware of:
* The goal is community. While freedom and honesty are virtues, be careful not to use them at the expense of others.
* Remember that men, women, and teenagers have access to the public forums. Speak appropriately for that audience. Use discretion with your language and with discussing sexual issues.
* Some topics are just inappropriate. We ask you again to use your judgment on what is beneficial for the community as a whole and what needs to be taken into a more private conversation. You may want to create a private, invitation only group to discuss these issues with those you know and trust.
* To encourage authentic community we discourage multiple online identities.
* While some conflict and disagreements occur in any community, we expect each of you to do the work of moving towards community and not division.
* In order to preserve this community, we will set boundaries when the spirit of this forum is violated.
For the most part, this forum is moderated by you. While I will have a hand in things if needed, I want you to invest in each other’s growth and in preserving the freedom and life of this place by your interactions and investment in each other.