48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'video' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

Would you put cartoons on your website?

Hey everyone. I recently launched a video promo on the homepage of my website, offering two 90-second animated videos based on a “rent to o…

Started by Jason Garey

10 Jul 21
Reply by Jason Garey

Holding a Drawing for Email Opt-ins

I'm having a drawing for a starter webcasting kit ($300+ value), plus a free consultation, and ongoing information on using video to grow y…

Started by Cliff Rosa

1 Jun 8
Reply by Tyler Inloes

Group Leader

The Psychology Of Video & Video Marketing Success

Hey everyone.  This is quick-hit video with some great information from Sandi Krakowski that you can apply to your own marketing efforts us…

Started by Jason Garey

0 Feb 16

Group Leader

If We Could See... An Inspiring 4 minute Video

Hey all,I recently had orientation at a new job. They played this video from the Cleveland Clinic, and it really had us all in awe... In 4…

Started by Dawn Best

14 Feb 11
Reply by Dawn Best

Group Leader

I just fininshed a College Promo Video

I just completed a college promo video and am really proud of how it turned out.  It took about 6 months for the pre-production, production…

Started by Jeff Long

16 Feb 1
Reply by becky reddell

Group Leader

ARE YOU YELLING?!?! (or whispering?)

We live in such an entertainment-driven culture. Yet the average small business does is struggling to engage their audience. It's often co…

Started by Jason Garey

0 Oct 18, 2013

Group Leader

Video: DIY or Professionally produced?

The following is an excellent piece by Three Motion Media from earlier this year entitled "When are home-movies acceptable?". I would love…

Started by Jason Garey

0 Oct 12, 2013

Group Leader

Meet Ned the Neurotic, Talking Car

Catchy subject line, eh? I'll bet some of you thought of the old David Hasselhoff series, "Knight Rider" didn't you? Well, allow me to intr…

Started by Jason Garey

7 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Allan Dubon

Group Leader

In 48 days I will be Homeless..but far from Hopeless!

You read that right. Due to a series of wrong turns, dead-ends, bad advice and personal tragedies, my family and I will be without a home o…

Started by Jason Garey

25 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Jason Garey

Can I monetize my 20+ years in the pizza industry?

My goal is to monetize my knowledge in the 20 years of pizza business I've experienced. I've never owned a pizzeria shop before. I would li…

Started by Jason Daskas

2 May 7, 2013
Reply by Chris Wensink

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service