48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'success' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reaching outside your comfort zone

I wanted to prove a point to one of my coaching clients. So on Christmas I shared a story from my childhood on a platform named Medium. If…

Started by Allan Dubon

16 Jan 28
Reply by Allan Dubon

Upcoming Mastermind Book Study - Living Forward by Michael Hyatt

I have a weekly Mastermind that meets every Tuesday at 5:30 pm CST. In addition to our regular Mastermind agenda which you can find more ab…

Started by Angela Chatham

0 Nov 12, 2016

"The Life Coaching Show" is Now Available!

Let me start off by saying that I love the support of this community. Like many of you, I have pivoted in business more than once. Last yea…

Started by Justin Gentry

3 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Justin Gentry

Is it true that winners never quit..

This was the title of Dan's March 25th podcast, its also a topic Dan has discussed many times before. As usual Dan was ahead of the pack, i…

Started by Paul Giganti

2 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Allan Dubon

The Best Business Ideas For You website is here - what do you think?

I recently submitted a success story to Dan about my new website BestBusinessIdeasForYou.com. I've already been getting readers and I haven…

Started by Jeremy Fisher

2 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Jeremy Fisher

4 Common Elements That May Be Preventing Your Success

When life beats us down so much, it tends to feel like we’re just going the wrong way. Everything seems to sabotage our efforts no matter h…

Started by Robert Clinton

0 Aug 3, 2015

7 Things that Confirm You Are Doing What You Love

Hi all... Just released another article over at Get Motivation. Many times it's in the middle of our toughest moments where we don't know f…

Started by Robert Clinton

6 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Robert Clinton

Are you always chasing and starting something new before you finish one thing?

In today's world with so much information and ideas being thrown at us, we can easily be distracted from what really matters. To get what y…

0 May 21, 2015

Group Leader

Happy Birthday Dan Miller

Dan it's a great pleasure to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your mentoring and friendship have fueled the success of so many people. Myse…

Started by Alan Jackson

18 May 8, 2015
Reply by Kevin Marzi

Only 2 Spots Left! Are you ready to take action and move forward?

Check out my "Pressing Forward" Mastermind Group! This group will challenge you, give you opportunity to share your struggles and successes…

0 May 4, 2015

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service