48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'resume' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What things do you see people doing outside the box to get an interview?

I found this post on LinkedIn and just wanted to share it with the group. Dan always talks about thinking outside the box to get an intervi…

Started by Angela Chatham

2 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

Resume help????

Hey y'all! I recently finished revamping my resume based on what Dan said in the book. If y'all wouldn't mind, could you check it out and c…

Started by Michael Weis

5 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Marcy Travis

I never thought I'd post here offering editing services! Discount for job seekers!

Hello 48 Days members! After 3 years of floating around on the forums with a bajillion questions I have my freelance business up & runn…

Started by Annie Kontor

8 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Annie Kontor

Reciprocal linking possibilities?

Hello I am a professional resume writer that specializes in authoring resumes for career-changers and older workers. I would like to add a…

Started by Jean Fritz

0 Dec 4, 2014

question on follow up calls

According to Dan, -- the real key is to be persistent - leave messages, etc. (see http://www.48days.net/forum/topics/48-days-follow-up-phon

Started by Dale Sellers

8 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Dale Sellers

Three Years Once Removed

I am looking for some help and advice in my job search!I am nervous at the prospects of finding a job. I have been working in another field…

Started by Teague Sizemore

3 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Teague Sizemore

Your online persona and the job search

I have a question for the members of the 48 Days community. Assume the potential employer is going to do at the very least a basic online s…

Started by Paul Giganti

6 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Maria Oliveira

Intro Letter for a new adventure

I am seeking a new job to support my passion for music and art. I'm working on my own path, but in the mean time, need to find a position t…

Started by Emily Buresh

7 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Tony Robinson

How I Find Contacts at Businesses

During my 48 days of job hunting I have discovered these ways for finding out who to address with your introduction letter, cover letter an…

Started by Nathon Hay

0 Jul 18, 2013

GUNS - Should I mention volunteer work involving a gun range on resume or at interview?

I volunteer for a gun club/shooting range by heading up a communications/public relations committee and serving as a club officer where I c…

Started by Matt S

4 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Matt S

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service