48Days.NET

top page logo

Your place for community & resources to find or create work you love

We are so glad you're here and ready to take the next step! We created 48days.net as a place for community. For people to encourage each other and help each other in finding or creating work that is meaningful.

But frankly, we've outgrown it, so we're moving to provide you new resources.

48Days.net will be closing as it is today on November 30, 2017. Until then current members can click the button below to access groups and resources.

If you're new to 48days.net, connect here for a close up look at our thriving 48 Days Eagles Community and to get weekly free resources and motivation as you find and create work you love.

All Discussions Tagged 'publishing' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

How do you find a Literary agent?

I am writing my first book. I'm torn between self publishing and traditional publishing.  I know that self publishing can be so much faster…

Started by Stephanie OBrien

3 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Nick Pavlidis

Hey, Rock Star! Your Bus Tour Is About to Leave (webinar on book promotion)

CLAIM YOUR SPOT and GET THE RECORDING Don’t release your book only to experience much tears and gnashing of teeth because of a dearth of…

Started by Brian Del Turco

0 Sep 11, 2015

Buying the rights to an old book...need education!

All, I'm in early discussions with a publisher to purchase the rights to an old, out-of-print book that I would like to see brought back to…

Started by David Waller

3 May 16, 2015
Reply by David Waller

What would make a Book so amazing, that you would just have to buy it?

I created an ebook called “Hangout and Grow Rich: How to Create a Mastermind in 30 Days” I can’t wait to release it. It’s already helped a…

Started by Alex Barker

20 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by David R Johns

Just figured out Amazon's FREE book for 5 days on KDP Select

Is it just me, or am I truly the last one to figure things out? I finally figured out how to make my ebooks free on Amazon, using the 5 f…

Started by Dorian Tsukioka

4 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Eva Pauline Scott

Getting Published - What questions do you have?

Hey 48 Days friends! I'm a writer, and I know many of you are, too. I've had so many people come up to me and say, "I've written a book, no…

Started by Dorian Tsukioka

0 Oct 6, 2014

A Call for Professional Writers, Editors, Formatters and Cover Designers

For those of you I haven't met, I've been on 48Days.net since it started, and have been so blessed by this community.  Until just a few wee…

Started by Diane Krause

12 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Sandy Dobbs

Anyone here go to Digital Book World?

I'm looking at the possibility of going to the Digital Book World conference this month, and I'm wondering if anyone in this community has…

Started by Diane Krause

0 Dec 31, 2013

The 'how to's' of Book Publishing

Hi, my first book was published with a local printer. It is a small book of quotes and stories. My niche 'nonprofit organizations' is exper…

Started by Connie Pheiff

1 May 21, 2013
Reply by Camden Ross

Need feedback: Publishing Your Book in the World 2nd largest Bookmarket ?

Hi, as some of you might know I am from Germany. I am also an Amazon Kindle book publisher. I came up with this business idea that I would…

Started by Halid Salim

0 Mar 31, 2013

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service