48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'program' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

Testing an idea- accountability program

Hello 48 days Members! The past three years I have observed a common need among people- accountability. Many people need accountability to…

Started by Stephanie OBrien

2 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Stephanie OBrien

Looking for nurses who want/are looking for non-traditional RN jobs

Hello all! I'm working on developing a course for nurses who want to work outside the traditional world of nursing (hospitals, clinics and…

Started by Melissa AuClair

7 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Susan Chewning

Monetizing YouTube videos has gotten easier.

Recently, (as of a few months ago I'm guessing) YouTube has opened up the way people can make money on their videos. What stays the same is…

Started by Dominique Saldana

0 Jan 13, 2013

Looking for affiliates to sale my awesome book on career and life success

For current writers, what is the best affiliate program in your opinion that increased your sales? Thank you. -My Flexibility Manifesto: Fo…

Started by LEONARD WILSON, JR.

0 Aug 27, 2012

Do you know a good affiliate program administrator?

Hello, I would like to start an affiliate program for our company Mini Me Geology. We sell rock and mineral kits, samples, etc. Dropshippin…

Started by Tracy Barnhart

5 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Rich Avery

Need advice on creating a job coaching program specific to health care.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post. Need advice on creating a job coaching program I've been thinking about ways that…

Started by Serg

0 Mar 5, 2012

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service