48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'ministry' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

We're Kickstarting the Creative Ministry Group

Confession time. After years of bivocational ministry, I recently became a "full-time" pastor. The schedule adjustment and some other life…

Started by David Weiss

0 Apr 29, 2016

The Leading With Excellence Podcast Has Launched!

I'm excited to share the official launch of, The Leading With Excellence Podcast! It's dedicated to helping ministry and business leaders…

Started by Justin Gentry

15 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Justin Gentry

Wondering what to do...

Just read this post on Acuff's blog and made this posting there. Thought I'd share here for my first post and see what you folks think. 5 S…

Started by Gerald Faulkner

5 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Gerald Faulkner

Group Leader

Creative Ministry

I'm starting a group called Creative Ministry. This group is for church leaders who want to utilize the creative folks in their congregatio…

Started by David Weiss

6 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Bryan Entzminger

Business Entity - Parent Focus Ministry

Ok, so I've come up with what I want to do. I'm in youth ministry (volunteer) and have been for over 15 years now. I will continue serving…

Started by Gerald Faulkner

3 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by John Henderson

Finding funding

Currently my wife and I are planting a church, I'm in school & being mentored, and we are working thru the process of purchasing a fr…

Started by Vince

2 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Vince

Too Many Interests - None that seem to be able to generate an income!

Okay, so my hubby was laid off 10 months ago. He was an operations manager that was promoted within w/o a finished degree. No luck finding…

Started by LouAnn Smith

21 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by LouAnn Smith

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service