48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'mastermind' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are You Serious About Wanting to Start (and Grow) Your Own Business?

Started by Nancy Becher

0 Dec 9, 2016

Have You Ever Thought of Joining a Mastermind

Hey guys. You all helped me with some great responses the other day to why you started your business. I have another one, but this time it…

Started by Nancy Becher

2 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Nancy Becher

Upcoming Mastermind Book Study - Living Forward by Michael Hyatt

I have a weekly Mastermind that meets every Tuesday at 5:30 pm CST. In addition to our regular Mastermind agenda which you can find more ab…

Started by Angela Chatham

0 Nov 12, 2016

Are you looking to learn, share ideas, and get feedback?

I have a Mastermind that meets every Tuesday from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. CST.  Besides our normal idea sharing, providing feedback, and goal acco…

0 Sep 24, 2016

Starting a Mastermind Group for Creative Entrepreneurs

Do you have a hard time staying focused on ONE thing? Do you sometimes feel like nobody around you believes in your mission? Do you want a…

Started by Alain Patry

20 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Adam Garey

Looking for Feedback on New Mastermind Service

Hey Gang, Have any of you experienced any of these challenges when getting started with a mastermind group? Challenges finding participant…

Started by Reine Kassulker

14 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Jordan Peterson

Mastermind Group Seeking to Expand or Merge

Hello 48Days Community! I recently started a Mastermind group and found several interested individuals. For various reasons, only two of us…

Started by Phil Conrad

2 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Phil Conrad

Only 2 Spots Left! Are you ready to take action and move forward?

Check out my "Pressing Forward" Mastermind Group! This group will challenge you, give you opportunity to share your struggles and successes…

0 May 4, 2015

Want to Grow, Have Support, and Accountability with your Goals as an Entrepreneur?

**Join my "Pressing Forward" Mastermind Group** I am looking for (5) entrepreneurs who are serious about growing their business and taking…

0 Apr 26, 2015

Oregon Mastermind Group?

I was interested to know if anyone has started or is interested in starting a mastermind group in the Oregon City area?

Started by Cheri M

6 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by David R Johns

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service