48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'marketing' (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to make cold colds to grow a video production business

Good day, my name is Jason and i have a small Video production company in Trinidad and i'm having trouble growing my business and getting n…

Started by Jason Brereton

0 Jul 17

Crowd Funding

Hello everyone! Have a need for some collective wisdom here. I had hoped to hire an experienced consultant to give our crowdfunding initiat…

Started by Nevin Hersch

4 Mar 14
Reply by Nevin Hersch

Speakers wanted

Hello friend, Are you a writer who would like to sell more books? or do you have a business that helps writers? - website design, marketing…

Started by Osayi Emokpae Lasisi

1 Jan 2
Reply by Allan Dubon

Copy writer needed

Hi all, Do you work with a copywriter to help you craft your social media messages? I don't mean everyday messages, of course, but when yo…

Started by Ofir Kaidar-Heafetz

11 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Allan Dubon

Social Issues survey - I need your input

Hi Everybody: I am looking for all kinds of people to answer a survey on Social Issues. It is not for the upcoming election nor is it spons…

Started by Kathryn Lehan

0 Oct 17, 2016

Which CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software do you use?

I've been using Insightly for my CRM, but I'm curious to know you're using? Could you share what you use and why you like it? I'm sure ther…

Started by Justin Gentry

32 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Justin Gentry

Traffic From Youtube and Vimeo

Hello everyone! Does anyone have suggestions for success on gaining traffic from Youtube and/or Vimeo? My 'how to flip cars' podcast is doi…

Started by Jeremy Fisher

2 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Jeremy Fisher

Will Writing a Weekly Editorial Bring Coaching Clients?

Our local newspaper has offered to publish my content as a weekly editorial on life improvement.  As a coach, I'm considering it as another…

Started by Justin Gentry

12 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Justin Gentry

Estimates on cost for online course development

Hello, I am at preliminary planning stages of developing an online course.  I'm envisioning about six hours of material with me filmed as a…

Started by Kerry Stith

12 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Celeste Coffman

A Weekend to Connect, Learn, Grow and Have Some Fun

The corporate world knows the value of taking time out to work ON your business, taking time to assess what is going right, what is going w…

Started by Nancy Becher

2 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Nancy Becher

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service