48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'inspiration' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When you find yourself in a "funk", what do you do to get yourself out?

What's your best remedy to get out of a "funk"? Share your thoughts below. All the best, Angela Pressing Forward

Started by Angela Chatham

11 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Randy Dobbs

Looking for a great motivational video on rebounding from failure and a high school alternative

I am looking to my greatest group of friends who inspire me. My daughter is an Irish Dancer who has reached prizewinner status and after an…

Started by Billie Wells

6 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Nick Pavlidis

Keep pushing through. "Ira Glass"

A friend of mine shared this video with me today and I thought I'd share it with the group. I don't even know who Ira Glass is but this was…

Started by Ted Yoder

4 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Allan Dubon

Unsure of where to start

Hi everyone. I'm brand new to this community and not sure where to even begin. I feel as though I fit into the old cliche "jack of all trad…

Started by Jessica Shea

4 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by carlos joaquin

A request for feedback. But first, a story.

Hi everybody. It's been way too long since I've posted anything. About 2 years, I think. But there isn't a month that goes by that I am not…

Started by Jason Garey

8 May 28, 2013
Reply by Jason Garey

Quotation assistance needed!

I heard a quotation on Dave Ramsey's podcast or the 48 Days podcast that would be perfect to post on my new coaching site, where I focus on…

Started by Erich K. Kurschat

3 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Matthew Casteel

Have you invested in the Tools that could take you to the next level?

As I was working for a friend who is a trim carpenter I was impressed by the specialized tools he has. These tools enable him to work at a…

Started by Steve Ruby

1 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Elmer Querubin

I just quit my 9-5 to pursue Real Estate!

Today I put in my notice at my 9-5 J O B and im going to start selling real estate full time in February. This was a very tough decision fo…

Started by Matt Smith

18 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Matt Smith

Working From Home is Tough

It's Monday morning and the motivation is coming slow today.  Would anyone be willing to share a motivational quote they like to read to gi…

Started by BenjiMester

17 May 5, 2011
Reply by Nashonta McDowell

Bad Customer Service? Or is Someone Having a Bad Day?

What does bad customer services mean? Can leadership contribute to customer service improvement and create a positive impact that ultimatel…

Started by Edwin Martinez, PHR

0 Sep 14, 2010

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service